• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Unscientific Pricing Poll - What would you pay for KF2?

Unscientific Pricing Poll - What would you pay for KF2?

• $9.99

Votes: 22 3.5%
  • $19.99

Votes: 93 14.7%
  • $29.99

Votes: 244 38.7%
  • $39.99

Votes: 158 25.0%
  • $49.99

Votes: 61 9.7%
  • $59.99

Votes: 53 8.4%

• Total voters
I don't care about a single player campaign. Since the most time is spent in multiplayer I don't care about it. Also in RO2 the single player campaign was just like playing offline with bots. I'd rather like to see more time spent on multiplayer than a single player campaign.

What do you think about this idea: People like to create their own custom challenges on the forum and share them with other people and look who can do this and that.
How about like an option to create those challenges in game and share those with the public. The challenges can be up or down-voted and rated how difficult it was by the people who accomplished them. So that you have a list of popular challenges.
That will keep the game fresh even if you got all the Steam achievements and / or have the highest levels on the perks.

Upvote 0
Dont be too cheap, most should vote around $40...

$40 and under is still cheap and we fans want TWI to get some money for further development and to stay in business for more games...

It is more of a steal when a game like COD prices for almost 60 euro and at the same time is a generic crap of game....and still sell LOOOOADS of them.

I actually myself bought several COD-games, due to quriosity of the supposed hype...

I have paid 60 euros OR MORE...more than once for a COD-game.

I don

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dont be too cheap, most should vote around $40...

$40 and under is still cheap and we fans want TWI to get some money for further development and to stay in business for more games...

It is more of a steal when a game like COD prices for almost 60 euro and at the same time is a generic crap of game....and still sell LOOOOADS of them.

I actually myself bought several COD-games, due to quriosity of the supposed hype...

I have paid 60 euros OR MORE...more than once for a COD-game.

Then compare this.....i played e.g. COD Ghosts and then unistalled and have not touched that crap of game anymore since last year. Played hours? Less than TWO!!!

Only the DLCS for COD-games are seriously overpriced and banditpriced...

I bought "COD: Modern Warfare 2" years ago for 20

Upvote 0
$60, but I'm totally on the hype train and it's the only game that I'm truly excited for besides the new Smash Bros, so yeah.
These are 2 games I'm also looking forward for too (And I guess CoD: Advance Warfare). I'm only getting SSB4 3DS, the WiiU can go to hell, KF2 will probably keep me occupied. I barely touch my PS3 because of KF and I don't need to buy a whole new console because of one game.

Upvote 0
No need for 40 euros, $40 is ok and this would be around 30 euro, which is ok...

Remember that the steam US prices are without Vat, meaning that if the price were to be 40 dollars, that including 20% vat it would be 48 dollars which is roughly equivalent to 35 euro.

Of course nobody knows what sort of pricing differences tripwire will use across different continents.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm not sure why there is all this concern about regional pricing from TWI. We've always priced accordingly per region, and we're not about to reverse 9 years of doing that. Case in point look at the regional pricing for the first game:

http://www.steamprices.com/us/app/1250/killing-floor

Keep in mind the Steam price for Euros and Pounds already includes VAT which is about 20%, and in the US there is no VAT.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure why there is all this concern about regional pricing from TWI. We've always priced accordingly per region, and we're not about to reverse 9 years of doing that. Case in point look at the regional pricing for the first game:

[url]http://www.steamprices.com/us/app/1250/killing-floor
[/URL]

Keep in mind the Steam price for Euros and Pounds already includes VAT which is about 20%, and in the US there is no VAT.

A lot of folk haven't bothered to work this out and seemingly haven't read your post. Maybe try amending your 1st post with this information as once a user votes, they can't alter it.

Upvote 0