• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Unscientific Pricing Poll - What would you pay for KF2?

Unscientific Pricing Poll - What would you pay for KF2?

• $9.99

Votes: 22 3.5%
  • $19.99

Votes: 93 14.7%
  • $29.99

Votes: 244 38.7%
  • $39.99

Votes: 158 25.0%
  • $49.99

Votes: 61 9.7%
  • $59.99

Votes: 53 8.4%

• Total voters
Based on the fact that I spend a good thousand hours on KF1, I would expect to get my moneys worth from KF2 as well, so I could pay as much as 50 dollars easilly.

However, if you want to make the majority of people happy, keeping it under 30 dollars would probably be a smart choice. I guess the more expensive it is, the less people will buy it so settling somewhere beetween will probably be best for everyone.

Upvote 0
$29.99 seems like a sweet spot to me. But I am interested to see how Early Access will effect pricing. Perhaps $29.99 for early access or if you already own KF1, RO2 or something like that, but at retail release, with no previous TWI games, $39.99? Something like that so the fans still get a good deal, but then that could also scare off newcomers. Hard call.

Upvote 0
Honestly depends how the game will turn out. I want to see some gameplay before I think about how much i'm willing to shell. How does it improve in gameplay over the first KF? Is it more than just a graphical/physics/gore improvement? If it's mostly an aesthetic improvement w/ new maps and characters, I'm willing to pay $30. If the game is actually more fun and repayable than the original KF & with some unique content to go with it, I wouldn't mind going for the full $60.

Upvote 0