• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
poosh
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Best answers Featured content About

• Lol, how would I know that Metro will get -75% in the first day of sales?
    The reason I've chosen is that I already had it in my inventory. I bough Metro copies for KF1 TSC3 Tournament. But since KF2 came out and tournament doesn't seem to happen, I decided to make a giveaway.
    Good to know we share the same mindset for quite a few issues. My English is not good enough to make my point or my tone is not welcomed. Anyway, thanks for getting our shared point trough in a quite a few posts.
    Not yet. We've beat all 3 HoE maps by the team. But still need to do that solo. Now I've leveled my Commando to 25, so it can be a little bit easier.
    Exp cap is 2^31 = 2,147,483,648. Cap is scaled the same way as perk requirements. For example, if RequirementScaling=0.2, then cap will be 429,496,729.
    Hi poosh, question in regards scrnbalance 7.10.
    I was wondering if there was a exp cap for the progress bar. Because i cant pass 46930460 in progressarray. basically next lvl step is 58663075. in the perk progress is tells me the next lvl req and its full, but it doesn't go to the next lvl. i edit the stat on the file directly to test doesn't work and also the mutate editstat doesn't work as well.
    Any info would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
    I know nothing about custom skins and I don't want to waste my time of learning that part of code. You can check out ServerPerks code to learn what classes are used to control skins.
    Hi poosh! Can you help me? I would like to know whether you can do anything in Killing Floor with the custom skins, that only one person can use it.
    I saw your changes in the code for making the ai more aware of players based on 3 factors. I run a server that is supposed to be really challenging and who knows when TWI will fix this. Is there a way I can put your code into a mut (not serverperks, id rather keep the natural player's perks) or is there one already?
    Hey Poosh, its me Nikola and I just wanted to tell you that I saw what you wrote in the "19000 players" thread and it really made my day. Thank you. :)
    @1337FragServers
    Post your questions on the forum page please, not in private messages.
    Hello, Poosh.

I am having difficutly trying to set up one of your Mutators for my KF public server. The mutator I'm trying to use is (ScrnBalanceSrv) - http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=80743 I have everything set up perfectly, the way I want it to run..except for the minimal bonus level. I can't get it off -1 for some odd reason, eventhough I changed it's settings. I can get the max bonus level to work just fine, but not the minimal bonus level. I was wondering if you can let me know how to change the minimal bonus level properly so it won't be set to -1 anymore?
    Implementation of grenade cooking requires overriding KFHumanPawn and KFPlayerController class. This will possibly lead to incompatibility issues, if trying to make standalone mutator.
    I'm not sure if you've seen this thread, but it was suggested that your cooked grenade mechanic could be a great addition to vanilla gameplay.
    http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1208453&postcount=59
    Do you think it would be possible to create a standalone mutator for that behavior alone to be added to vanilla?

I know you probably have your hands tied working on ScrnBalance updates and such, I'm willing to attempt it myself however I have no knowledge of this stuff.
    Do you have some recommended tutorials?

Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…