• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Project Santa

Freezer Gun is love
Freezer Gun is life
Freezer Gun is not OP
Freezer Gun is my wife

Yeah, i'm officially jumping on the bandwagon and agree that a freeze ray would be very bad ***. It doens't have to be perfect, i imagine breaking zeds like glass would be a pretty difficult feature to add, but to freeze zeds and kill them, that would be cool.

mr%2Bfreeze%2Bgun%2BBatman%2BRobin%2Bmovie.jpg

Upvote 0
Gosh, there have been so many good suggestions already, I won't know what to vote for as it is...

And yet I've got a few sci-fi weapon suggestions to add:

Laser (red-beam OR realistic invisible beam, continuous fire-inducing effect OR a quick flash that makes small explosion where fired)

Electro-Laser Rifle (two barrels, alternating shots, secondary fires both simultaneously + electric shock effect for massive damage / ammo drain)

Sonic Cannon - Basically a focused, cone-shaped Siren scream that disorients + slows zeds as much as it hurts them. Of course, their heads pop on killing damage. Maybe alt-fire throws the gun and makes it emit the attack omni-directionally while it burns through the rest of its current clip, to slow zed groups while you retreat or switch to other weapon to finish off?

Naturally, I'd love to see any of these in KF2 as well. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
id like to see a china lake launcher for the demolitions.

obviously slower fire rate than the M32, but a step up from the M79 and priced between the two, a good alternative to buy before you can afford the M32 at lower levels. it could weigh 6 blocks and hold 24 max rounds, with 4 shells in the chamber.

might seem pointless, but at this point nearly every weapon is a sidegrade to another anyways, and the china lake launcher deserves to be remembered for a better game than CoD :IS2:

Upvote 0
Can you guys edit your posts over IJC forums, or it's really crowded and it needed constant bumping to not fall off from board? I really started to wonder that question after seeing like 2 whole pages filled with same person's posts and repeating same questions (like asking "which game is that?" or linking something about CS:GO and CoD) over and over.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So far there's a tie between freezer and ninja stars. Maybe it should be combined and we get a gun that shoots snowflake blasts like that disney blondie, while playing 'Let it go' softly in the background. And alt fire could make snowmen turrets that attack zeds with a barrage of snowballs.

Goat help us.

Upvote 0
At least, getting Freezer is better than getting Naruto Ninja Stars, 'cuz some zerkers can't get enough of spamming Buzzsaw at Crawlers.
But... I'll be the first one to ask; "Why M60E4 removed from the voting list in the middle of voting sequence?". I was perfectly fine with M60 leading even G3A3 didn't get any interest at all.

Upvote 0
At least, getting Freezer is better than getting Naruto Ninja Stars, 'cuz some zerkers can't get enough of spamming Buzzsaw at Crawlers.
But... I'll be the first one to ask; "Why M60E4 removed from the voting list in the middle of voting sequence?". I was perfectly fine with M60 leading even G3A3 didn't get any interest at all.

There's a huge thread somewhere in this forum where MGs have been discussed. We did not want another Barrett like weapon which is almost impossible to balance.

Upvote 0
There's a huge thread somewhere in this forum where MGs have been discussed. We did not want another Barrett like weapon which is almost impossible to balance.

Come on. Don't tell me this voting was fair. Just an assumption but I believe you guys made an "alien-gun" somewhere past in the last 3 months and freezer gun seemed like a good idea. It was already decided; why would you remove M60E4 from list with like 30 votes otherwise? You asked for making something for the community and you got the answer, why searched further?

Last edited:
Upvote 0