KF Project Santa

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dr_Killjoy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 30, 2012
Weapon that freezes zeds, and when zed haven't got defrozen, you can broke his body like a glass.

Colonel Homer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 18, 2014
Now you have the chance to suggest weapons that you would like to get for KF.
Take the opportunity to tell us your wishes for Xmas and post as much ideas as possible!

nejcooo

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 23, 2012
Idk. But it will be sad if only one perk will get new weapon. ZED v3 anyone?

birdosrus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 24, 2010
CSA
i would like a weapon that has only 10 shots that can be bought on wave 2 and it kills every zed on the map with 1 shot :D

drfeelgoodmd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 13, 2009
Option 1: Any type of weapon with a freezing or cooling effect
Option 2. Whip
Option 3. Molotovs
Option 4. Brass Knuckles
Option 5. Morning Star
Option 6. Military Grade Pepper Spray

FluX

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiserver.co.uk
I want something that looks brilliant and is so unique. There is too many weapons that can be replaced. This one needs to be special and to be honest, maybe even make it a christmas styled weapon.

AlbusPluvia

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2012
Jack Frost nade launcher... for the Firebug.
Seriously though, a firebug napalm launcher sounds like a ton of fun. Make it noticeably weaker than an off-perk m79 (for initial damage), but couple it with burn damage.

Preferably light enough to run Trench gun + Launcher

That way it doesn't do what the flares did and and just be a stronger version of older weapons.

Instead, it does less damage than an m79 until after 3 seconds of burning, and should drop 6-man HoE gorefasts after 5 or so seconds. That doesn't sound too OP. Might be UP actually, considering how flares have some AoE and instakill with headshots.

Well, balancing can be done later.

That, or some kind of assault rifle primary for the firebug.

Gladius

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 4, 2011
I would like to see a light machine gun for the Commando.

Resemble the Rising Storm Tommy gun and the Dr. T's Lead Delivery System into one single light machinegun.

100 rounds per belt and 700 rounds total. Weights 10 blocks. Other stats like the R.S. Tommy.

It always bothered me that not everybody can have that LMG playstyle without owning two different DLC of which one is bound to another game.

Gladius

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 4, 2011
Fire extinguisher

Counters fire spam and can also be used as melee weapon that stuns team members (they don't get attacked by zeds for the duration of the stun)

DMN666

Jun 14, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Any weapon would be fantastic, more if its original/unique!

Hey, IJC guys, what about dem RPG-7, Val, and UMP. You might as well release those :V
TWI how about that Mosin Nagant, Z.C.D., and that perk reset. Tis the season!

Tefaan

Oct 24, 2012
So far people tend to say they'd like to see unique weapons and so do I. How about something you made up yourself? I liked the previous weapons like the sawbow or flare revolvers.

Is it possible to make a pistol that behaves different depending what perk your using? That might be cool.
Like the sharpshooter gets bullets which penetrate through several bodies while the demo gets explosive rounds, the firebug sets things on fire with it, the support shoots three projectiles at once, the medic can heal with it in a small radius where the bullet hit so that nearby teammates get healed too but does very little damage to zeds and the berserker gets the ability to block things with it.

What do you think about that?

Gladius

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 4, 2011
"Unique" sounds good, but what does it mean in detail? Something that isn't already ingame. And there is not much room between useless and gamebreaking.

Skell

Mar 21, 2013
On the Internet.
A RPG weapon that would be like a christmas firework launcher.

A present that can be deployed and would be a trigger-able explosive (manually, not threat-based).

A candy cane melee weapon.

A festive blowtorch.

Edit: I'm really looking forward to what comes out of this! :D

Last edited:

Jack-Carver

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 28, 2009
Great ideas so far! :p
The freezer gun would however require a modification of every ZED and that would require a modification of the KFmod.u and a special freeze texture.

We will only start this event if we see that there is enough interest in it and lots gun ideas, so tell everyone to post some ideas here :)

Last edited:

Dr_Killjoy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 30, 2012
The gun that freezes zeds idea is exactly like a gun from the Haunted. Would be very op in Kf. Keep it simple, make a Jackhammer. We have plenty of weird guns already.

Don't know any Haunted, saw this weapon in Will Rock. If u suppose that scythe and claymore with melee splash didn't ruined the game, u must agree that freezing weapon neither do it.