Help Tripwire Interactive by having fun - join the new beta!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

mith

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 6, 2007
It would have been fun to be picked up for beta testing.

My to do list IF I get picked out:

1.Turn off the cell phone.

2.Stack up food,sweets, and gallons of Pepsi Cola.I will need all the energy I can get hold of for the long hours of playing.

3.Cancel family meetings.

lol seconded here.

Monstar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 13, 2006
Those who are in should be seeing the beta sub forum here at these forums. If it isn't there yet it will be soon.

Am I blind or is the forum not up yet? I'm terrible at finding things. If it's not up yet, which forum will the sub forum be under?

Thanks, Krivoi looks great, looking forward to playing it with 50 ppl.

Turbo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 18, 2006
Sweden
jbskoltidning.info.se
It's too bad that I cannot join the beta testing due to my defect graphics card (experiencing artifacts, random crashes, dotted textures, polygon tearing etc.), which would be inadequite for testing this game.:(

melipone

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 22, 2006
My inbox stays deseperately empty :(
Bah, time for some regular RO play...

Just wondering, did you put your DOB as day/month/year? I hope Yosh didn't assume they were incorrect because of this? In the UK its always day/month/year and the form doesn't state the format.

melipone

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 22, 2006
Unless you are close to your 18th birthday it will make no difference.

Don't get what you mean. I'm 25. Was just saying in US if someone saw a birthdate of 14/4/82 for example and had seen a few mistakes previously they might assume thats a mistake too, but thats the normal way of showing your DOB here. Yeah for Sidus that would make no difference though, but for me it would.

Goral

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 14, 2006
www.red.orchestra.pl
If you search RO betaservers, it peep on RO Servers in GoogleMap and it search icon
. It click name of server next in order to see it details. It click on server IP:pORT in order to for game entry.

I invite!

As yet, I have found only 3 RO betaservers.

Recce

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 31, 2006
Don't get what you mean. I'm 25. Was just saying in US if someone saw a birthdate of 14/4/82 for example and had seen a few mistakes previously they might assume thats a mistake too, but thats the normal way of showing your DOB here. Yeah for Sidus that would make no difference though, but for me it would.
I think what he's saying is that assuming you have to be over 18 years old, a birthdate of something like 12/01/1989 might be a problem, as the guy may have turned 18 in January, or might not turn 18 until December. And if that were me, I'd have entered "12 Jan 1989" or "1989-01-12"
I think we can credit TWI with being able work out what date 14/4/82 is.

The two cases that Yoshiro gave were birthdates of "1" and "15", which is absolutely no indication of the age of the guy.

You may have been exluded for a different reason, such as an incomplete address on the form

Monstar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 13, 2006
OK, confirmation it's up, still no see. Yoshiiiiiiiiro, would you change my security settings so I can see the forum kudasai?