Help Tripwire Interactive by having fun - join the new beta!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Steppenwolf

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 1, 2007
Ah, I also got a beta key now.

Finished downloading ...

Now waiting for (access to) the beta forum ...

Knighter

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 3, 2007
Hungary
Is it a good step for me to join the beta test? I mean it's nearly 3 weeks since it is announced, and i have a rather slow internet connection (I need to download the whole game again). If the update comes within a next few days, i think i'll wait for it.

barka

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 13, 2007
i got mail today saying there was a test today, i know i registered for the beta testing but never received a password orso...

maybe i just missed it...

Peter.Steele

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 6, 2006
Chambers of the Grand Council
i got mail today saying there was a test today, i know i registered for the beta testing but never received a password orso...

maybe i just missed it...

Check your spam folder. If you used hotmail, though, you're going to have to request a new key. Hotmail auto-deletes anything it thinks is spam ... and so far, everyone with Hotmail has had the email fall into the spam black hole.

hwxlhrider

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 29, 2006
USA/Massachusetts
beta test.

beta test.

Can anyone tell me if turning off beta during the runtime error crisis is safe to turn back on again? And I have something else thats bugging me, and was wondering when I can report a bug:eek:.

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
Actually, no... typical bloody anarchist, Nestor ;)

While the beta testing program is needed this week - it IS still operational and we sent out an email about it a few days ago. The program worked well for us and we'd still like to keep it running!

Zips

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 4, 2006
Rapture
totalgamingnetwork.com
Actually, no... typical bloody anarchist, Nestor ;)

While the beta testing program is needed this week - it IS still operational and we sent out an email about it a few days ago. The program worked well for us and we'd still like to keep it running!
"While the beta testing programs isn't needed this week..."

Right? Nice little break after the big, scary patch. :D

Sgt.NightFire

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 26, 2006
Can anyone tell me if turning off beta during the runtime error crisis is safe to turn back on again? And I have something else thats bugging me, and was wondering when I can report a bug:eek:.

You can remove the beta from your computer,red orchestra has already been updated with the beta stuff...

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006

Keep your beta, when an update comes it will surely be applied as before.

The hot-fix has only been added to the retail version at this time (unless I was looking in the wrong direction).

If you have found a bug(retail or not), do not hesitate to report in the appropriate place !

Thanks...