Help Tripwire Interactive by having fun - join the new beta!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

sharpshooterklj

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 22, 2006
I still can't see the beta forum, which really confuses me since I was accepted on the first day (over a week ago). Thankfully other testers have told me what the testing times are, but not knowing the changelog or being able to report bugs is freaking lame. And yes, I tried PM'ing Yoshi but to no avail.

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
PM Chris. He has the list, and if you are on it, he is in charge of getting you access.

killer_dk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 24, 2006
i have the same problem as "sharpshooterklj". i can't see the beta forums.
Yoshiro , can you link to the user chris ?

Steppenwolf

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 1, 2007
I'm not in. :(

I signed in two times. One time the day, the news appear ... but without a nickname. And now today with my new forum nickname.

So I have to wait till the official update. :(

And now the question ... how many time between beta and release? ;)

melipone

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 22, 2006
Are there still beta passes available ?

Will there be a open beta ?

Well according to the original post it is open to everyone with a copy of RO:O, but they might have run out by now.

Also if you got an infraction then you can't get in unless you are friends with TW.

I couldn't get in because I called someone a fanboi once :D ..got an infraction for that.

PUTZ

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Baltimore, MD, USA
who can give some feedback concerning the new graphics of the BETA? :rolleyes:

New graphics? What new graphics?

Sgt.NightFire

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 26, 2006
i hope i get in,have been a RO player since the ro mod 2.1....its really nice to see that ro became a real game and not needing unreal tournament for it (like patches for unreal needed to play it)

HansAdler

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 5, 2007
Awesome, this has gotten me to actually....be eager to play RO again! Especially with the new update headed out too!