Help Tripwire Interactive by having fun - join the new beta!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

SiC-Disaster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 16, 2005
Netherlands
www.tangodown.nl
I can see the beta testing forums now, so i guess i'm picked and i'm thrilled aobut it.
Yet, i havent got an email or pm or whatever with a key so i can download the new beta of RO. Wich frustrates me, cause im itching to try and help. :)

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Check your spam filter. I know google things Tripwire is a bunch of spamers.

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
I'm sorta of a newb to RO... is it typical of Tripwire to include new maps in each patch? If so how many do they normally do?

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
SiC

It went to your AoH MSN account. Didn't seem to have bounced.

melipone

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 22, 2006
I'm sorta of a newb to RO... is it typical of Tripwire to include new maps in each patch? If so how many do they normally do?

Theres been 2 "new" (1 was in the game when it was free) maps in about 1 year and a half - so no not many new maps by the devs but there are lots of community mappers - have a look in the mapping part of the forum

Jason-X

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 1, 2007
Been playing Ro for a while, first time i been to the forums :eek:
Anyway, I signed up, hopefully getting a key :)

Jokerman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 18, 2006
I am sorry, i did not want to hurt anybody's feelings.

Added a little sarcasm tag to make it even more obvious.

P.S. Danzig != Danzig :p

Lol, sarcasm is usually that thing that hurts ppl's feelings...

But anyway, what I meant to say- dont get so defensive:- nobody's saying you were sitting on your lazy arses doing nothing.

lil_head

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 15, 2007
Yeah my beta key was in my junk mail. Copied and pasted into steam and voila! currently downoading can't wait to start testing.

haoN <-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 13, 2006
do you get a confirmation -email after signing up? cuz i didnt get one (hopefully i didnt forget to push the "send" button).
ahhhhhhhh tank map!

Bob_Sacamano

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 27, 2006
So, if you want to get an early look at what is coming next [...]

Who does not? But my guess is that you are looking for reliable beta testers.
In that case, I think it would be nice to know how often and at which times the beta tests are taking place.
In the other case... I just filled out my application to become an unreliable beta tester ;)