Help Tripwire Interactive by having fun - join the new beta!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
Ever wanted to know what Tripwire was cooking up for their upcoming releases months in advance? Ever wanted to give feedback to the developers BEFORE they release a new feature? Well now is your chance. We here at Tripwire Interactive are proud to announce our latest community outreach - a new beta open to anyone that owns RO: Ostfront 41-45. That means you get to have fun playing with the new RO features before anyone else while also helping the developers iron out any issues before the release goes out to the general public.

This new beta will be delivered through Steam as a completely separate build from the retail public release, needing a full separate download. This means that you can keep up the battle on the Eastern Front at any time in the public version OR the beta version. This version will change, quite rapidly at times, as our team tests, checks, fixes and updates the test version. In order to be a part of this and to get a pre-release look at what is coming next, you only need to fill in an online beta application and we'll send you your key if you are accepted. You will then be given access to our dedicated beta server, which will be running the builds 24/7 as well as our special beta forums where you can give your beta feedback to the devs.

This first batch of keys is limited, so sign up right away if you want in! Please note that we are processing the applications manually: it may take a couple of days!

So, if you want to get an early look at what is coming next - click HERE to sign up and get involved!

Maschine Pistole-38

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
Oregon
Well, put in all the necessary information and skimmed through the disclaimer. Hopefully I will be one of the lucky ones chosen. And good luck to everyone else :)

Boogerhead

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 16, 2006
Oooh, online form. I likey.

I apologize for not having sent back the paper beta form about five months back -- my baby was born within a week and things were a little busy. =)

Tanis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 15, 2006
Wow... I actually, finally, managed to catch a beta test period BEFORE it was already over.

Who knew that actually checking the News and Announcements section was this useful?

:p

Nestor Makhno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 25, 2006
Penryn, Cornwall
I guess it would have to be a totally seperate complete folder etc., vars.

Will there be a seperate section of the forum for us to post feedback on? Will we be using something like mantis for reporting issues?

Madeyes

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 17, 2006
Cyprus but from UK
www.divingduo.co.uk
Of all the times to release a beta test it's when the girlfriend's visiting. Well hopefully she'll be spending some time on the beach alone & i'll be testing the beta.
Good luck & enjoy to the guys that are picked & hopefully see you on there.