• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Help Tripwire Interactive by having fun - join the new beta!

Unless you are close to your 18th birthday it will make no difference.

Don't get what you mean. I'm 25. Was just saying in US if someone saw a birthdate of 14/4/82 for example and had seen a few mistakes previously they might assume thats a mistake too, but thats the normal way of showing your DOB here. Yeah for Sidus that would make no difference though, but for me it would.

Upvote 0
If you search RO betaservers, it peep on RO Servers in GoogleMap and it search icon
beta.png
. It click name of server next in order to see it details. It click on server IP:pORT in order to for game entry.

I invite!

As yet, I have found only 3 RO betaservers.

Upvote 0
Don't get what you mean. I'm 25. Was just saying in US if someone saw a birthdate of 14/4/82 for example and had seen a few mistakes previously they might assume thats a mistake too, but thats the normal way of showing your DOB here. Yeah for Sidus that would make no difference though, but for me it would.
I think what he's saying is that assuming you have to be over 18 years old, a birthdate of something like 12/01/1989 might be a problem, as the guy may have turned 18 in January, or might not turn 18 until December. And if that were me, I'd have entered "12 Jan 1989" or "1989-01-12"
I think we can credit TWI with being able work out what date 14/4/82 is.

The two cases that Yoshiro gave were birthdates of "1" and "15", which is absolutely no indication of the age of the guy.

You may have been exluded for a different reason, such as an incomplete address on the form

Upvote 0