• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. The_Emperor

Axis Greatcoats ...

I do no longer remember how often this was requested by others or me. All I know it's been very often. In my opinion it's already pathetic that they weren't part of the original load out but it's really miserable that we still have to ask for them to this day. Evidence (wartime photographs) of...
  2. The_Emperor

Some thoughts ...

(For all those who do not yet know) I have been with Red Orchestra and Tripwire since RO Beta 3.0 and it felt like a marriage. Some times you dislike what your partner is doing but on the long run you love them and you are faithful. What made me stay with RO Beta even though the competition...
  3. The_Emperor

Handgrenade leveling?

Apparently every weapon can be leveled up except the hand grenades. Is there a special reason for this? How about a Splitterring 42 upgrade for the potatomasher? And an increased throwing distance for both nades at level 25? Something like that would be a nice add-in I suppose. Of course for...
  4. The_Emperor

[Error] Interruptable animations removed?

Before the May Patch melee attacking was possible when re-bolting. Now we are back at the mod days where you were left defenseless while re-bolting your rifle. I do not understand why this was changed at all. A lot of people requested interruptable animations to be included. Why were they...
  5. The_Emperor

Breakable animations removed?

Good evening lads! Yesterday during some matches I discovered that I was no longer able to interrupt my re-bolting animation thus I got stabbed because I was defenseless. I remember that the bolting animation could be interrupted before the patch and it worked fine. Is this an unintended action...
  6. The_Emperor

Grenade Damage Mutator?

As Tripwire hasn't stated anything official on changing or keeping the blast power of handgrenades I decided to ask for a mutator which adjusts the blast power of handgrenades to the delights of the server owner. - RO: Combined Arms (the now much hated mini nukes) - RO: Ostfront (the nade...
  7. The_Emperor

[Error] Hero achievement doesn't pop

Good afternoon lads! I've played through the entire German campaign (Basic Training to Red October Factory Assault) on Hero of Stalingrad difficulty but the achievement just won't pop. What's wrong there? Thanks for your help in advance!
  8. The_Emperor

Patch for AI anyone?

The big patch is out for the beta but I wonder if there's anything happening with the AI. I can hardly describe the awesomeness of getting killed by a bot sprinting away from me across the square on Fallen Fighters and headshooting me at a distance of approx. 100m with his back turned to me. I...
  9. The_Emperor

Removal of protected areas on reinforcement depletion!

As I still have a brink of hope in RO2 I decided to post another suggestion here: Removal of protected areas on reinforcement depletion! I believe there is no need for protecting the spawn if no one is any longer to use the spawn at all. Currently this only gives way to accidentally running...
  10. The_Emperor

Concerning AI ...

... I actually have lost track on how often I posted something on the AI doing strange und
  11. The_Emperor

Nades are still too ****ing weak

Title pretty much says the basic thing. I was told to play a different game because I don't like several things. Well, I decided to stay and play some RO to figure out things that really are a piss in the delicious soup RO2 actually should be and I still believe the nades too weak, yes yes...
  12. The_Emperor

Red October Factory

Yes, I'd like to complain about this map a bit. But first some good things about it: Red October Factory has a great atmosphere, the destroyed factory halls, the FlAK clouds in the sky. Everything feels very immersive. I like the map, actually. But I believe it a middle catastrophy game wise...
  13. The_Emperor

Tweaking has to end NOW!

Tweaking is a different form of cheating for me. Something like maxing out gamma to make a even the darkest spot look like in plain sunshine equals to the usage of a wallhack to me. I hide at a location that is dark enough so it won't reveal me standing there. If someone walks past this site...
  14. The_Emperor

How about ...

... you Tripwire guys stop deleting "hate threads" and turn over to actually answering YOUR community's questions? Don't believe that it's fun writing those threads, but even the biggest fans are fed up at times with no visible progress and the company not addressing the crowd as they are...
  15. The_Emperor

Axis greatcoats

I know there have been already many threads but as none of them saw any attention from Tripwire I believe they didn't recognize it. I'm fairly fed up with freezing my can off on winter maps. It's about damn time Wehrmacht is handed out some great coats and even if it's pilfered Red Army coats...
  16. The_Emperor

[Solution] Axis spawning on Apartments

I'm a bit unhappy with the spawn locations of Axis on Apartments. It's fine that the Axis first spawn is set back when one of the bridgeheads is capped but I believe it wrong that it stays this way when both bridgeheads are back in Axis hands. This is the situation at map start: Both...
  17. The_Emperor

[Error] MG Hero has no rolled up sleeves

The MG Hero model has no rolled up sleeves in first person view. The 3rd person model has them. Guess that's an easy one to fix.
  18. The_Emperor

Machine gun melee

Currently MGs are useless when out of ammo and the enemy is attacking in close quarters as there's no melee ability for MGs. I've tested myself that it's quite possible to do so. An average mg from that time weighs about 12kg, adding ammo and mag, let's make it 15kg. This equals to a benchpress...
  19. The_Emperor

Commissars House North and South 2nd floor?

I was wondering why the there is no chance to use the windows on the 2nd floor. One of the loading screen pictures has a Russian mg team set up on second floor in Commissars North. I do not understand why you can't use this place in the game right now. Is there any specific reason for those...
  20. The_Emperor

[Error] Building B1 objective on Commissars

This objective has been - there is no doubt - an asshole since the map was played first. Either it is too hard to attack for Allies (regards to the whiners) or now it is actually impossible to prevent Allies from taking it. It was somewhat fair before that the objecitve was recapable for Axis...