• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Removal of protected areas on reinforcement depletion!

The_Emperor

Grizzled Veteran
May 9, 2009
Milkyway
As I still have a brink of hope in RO2 I decided to post another suggestion here: Removal of protected areas on reinforcement depletion!

I believe there is no need for protecting the spawn if no one is any longer to use the spawn at all. Currently this only gives way to accidentally running into protected areas while trying to evict the remaining enemies. There is no need that the enemy may hide in or even behind those spawn protection just to lengthen the round duration.

F.ex. Commissars House, when the Axis are able to halt the Soviet assault and retake "No Man's Land" but you can no longer walk past the wall towards Commissars South. I often experienced it that we had to wait some 6mins just because some cowards won't give in and let themselves get gunned down.

Another example is Grain Elevator, why in god's name should the 4th floor be protected any longer just because 2nd floor is currently not Axis but no Allied reinforcement are remaining. Why can't we flank the Allies via 4th floor?

Remove the spawn protection zones on reinforcement depletion!