• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Mod] Brainstorm Thread: "Killing Floor: 1945"

PsYcHo126

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 16, 2011
Germany
I love KF, i love RO.
RO + KF?! Nice! Good work, the Screenshots are looking very nice! :)

And... Hitler robot as patriarch.. haha :D

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
so where is this mod? like, progresswise? i checked it out a while ago, and there was nothing, and i haven't played RO yet (sorry tripwire) but i wanna see this mod in action. There were weapons finished and stuff, so is there a package for beta testing or anything?

slavek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
The mod is not dead, I have just been busy and I'm trying to pack as much as I can into the first release(I hate having to go back to change classnames so no mismatches). Sorry for delays.

Current weapons complete are : G43, G43 Scoped, STG44, SVT 40, SVT 40 scoped, MP40/41, PPD40, PPS43, PPSH, TT33/P38/Luger. Non sniper bolt actions are near complete , might need someone with more code experience to help with reload. Zombies are on hold atm, animator ran into some stuff when trying to port the player models.

I will probably need some help doing grenades unless I can use the RO grenade code.

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
sounds good. Can't wait - need anyone to help beta the weaps currently done? cause i volunteer, and since i havent played RO, i'll have an unbiased view (Wink wink, nudge nudge)

slavek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
Once I finish working on all animation files and sound files, I will release a beta. Then I can just create new .U files to tack onto the first release. ;)

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
Sounds good to me. January seems to be mod month - RO mod sounds like its nearing a beta, the M99 and Hunting rifle are near beta, and the G11 is coming soon. Bah bah bah bah bah, i'm loving it! (lol, the McDonalds theme ftw :p)

Lucidius134

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 8, 2011
So... not to be annoying but IS IT DONE YET? IT'S BEEN OVER THREE YEARS!
if it's been over three years and there has yet to be a link provide d(only looked at first post and last few posts made it sound like there wasn't one), then probably not.

Nice necro noobie.

The_Sorrow

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 2, 2009
Australia
mind you, its still under construction; porting and coding are very difficult, especially for one man
I tried getting Nazi's on the Clot Anims but I encountered a few probs, and I don't think anyone would wanna see My 3rd person Anims :S

slavek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
I'll try and release this soon. I sort of parked it as I have been working 12hr/7days a week and have just been too tired to do much custom content. I know its been way too long:(. I'll release what I have done and I'll finalize the animation file so I can just add on more weapons as plugins over time.

Just a question though, Would you[the community] like the 3d sniper scope to be infront of your view like the xbow or would you like it like in the pictures above where iron sights are up+scope camera(Unrealistic but I don't have the experience to make it toggle unless someone would like to give input)?