• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Mod] Brainstorm Thread: "Killing Floor: 1945"

Gooblaster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 3, 2010
I'll try and release this soon. I sort of parked it as I have been working 12hr/7days a week and have just been too tired to do much custom content. I know its been way too long:(. I'll release what I have done and I'll finalize the animation file so I can just add on more weapons as plugins over time.

Just a question though, Would you[the community] like the 3d sniper scope to be infront of your view like the xbow or would you like it like in the pictures above where iron sights are up+scope camera(Unrealistic but I don't have the experience to make it toggle unless someone would like to give input)?
Like the crossbow :D

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
I vote xbow style. also, better hurry up and finish - RO 2 is gonna be out soon (I just found out its pre-orderable now!) and you gotta prep to port some of those guns XD

slavek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
Quick update. Polishing is nearly completion. Just finishing up the Hud icons for the weapons and finalizing my Sound/Texture packages(So I only have to release small .u files later for more weapons).

I am going to start testing soon, if anyone has a spare server to host it would be great. ;)

Freshmeat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 17, 2010
I can offer a Europe based server, and would be glad to help. I can even offer a couple of enthusiasts w/ 400+ hrs gametime that will help testing.

/OT: Love your sig. Miss inf.

mrblorx

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 28, 2010
Richmond, Virginia.
Yay still working :D
But I would like some variations on the scopes (like have some weapons with the scopes off to the side and some like the Xbow)...

Good job your way better than me :)

I havent played RO though :p

slavek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
I just got my own server and am currently setting it up with files. I'll send you a pm for your friends and post an IP here when I get everything up to date. ;)

ro_sauce

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 26, 2007
bwhgaming.com
hey i uploaded the ww2 mgpack, if you want to use them with your mut.

i included the sourcefiles so you can tweak the recoil, spread, damage, and other things.
or did you already add them to your mut?

Freshmeat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 17, 2010
I did a quick session with a friend yesterday.

First off, this certainly adds a new feeling to Killing Floor. Will play again. However, you might want to tweak a bit on the balance side. The feeling of the weapons was that they where slightly weaker than their standard counterparts, so the only reason to buy them is that they are really fun. Also, as you stated somewhere, the sounds needs a bit of oomph.

On your particular server, the increased amount of zeds makes it very hard for two man to defend themselves, two bolt action rifles simply don't cut it when you have fifteen enemies charging you at close quarters.

But keep up the good work. I would love to have a 1945 server running some custom maps. The mod is very enjoyable in its current state, and have potential to be a blast:IS2:

Gooblaster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 3, 2010
Sounds like this is going to be complete soon haha :D

Can i have the server IP? I wanna try out the weapons too :D

slavek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
My redirect went out a few days ago(Web host went down or something). I'll try to find an alternative today(Can't win these days :mad:)

Anyways I'll give out the files so people can download and connect manually. Also I lowered the max zombies some, should be a bit easier now. I will probably upload an update sometime this weekend(Fix some bugs, maybe add in a few new weapon classes)

Server downloads

205.234.153.2:7707

Password = war

Reactions: Benjamin

Gooblaster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 3, 2010
My redirect went out a few days ago(Web host went down or something). I'll try to find an alternative today(Can't win these days :mad:)

Anyways I'll give out the files so people can download and connect manually. Also I lowered the max zombies some, should be a bit easier now. I will probably upload an update sometime this weekend(Fix some bugs, maybe add in a few new weapon classes)

Server downloads

205.234.153.2:7707

Password = war
Nice! Thanks for the links

I use Dropbox for my redirect. Not very fast, but its free :D

[EDIT] Forget what i said bout dropbox.. My account got disabled for getting too much traffic. Now i need a new redirect as well >_>

Last edited:

slavek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
I have never used Filefront, how would I go about doing it(Is there ftp access?). How fast are they and is there a cap on bandwidth/dictionary size?

ro_sauce

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 26, 2007
bwhgaming.com
just go to filefront.com, tyou can make an account to keep your files organized, then just upload.

i cant download from the link u posted up there, i keep clicking download, it processes it, then nothing.