• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mod] Brainstorm Thread: "Killing Floor: 1945"

The mod is not dead, I have just been busy and I'm trying to pack as much as I can into the first release(I hate having to go back to change classnames so no mismatches). Sorry for delays.

Current weapons complete are : G43, G43 Scoped, STG44, SVT 40, SVT 40 scoped, MP40/41, PPD40, PPS43, PPSH, TT33/P38/Luger. Non sniper bolt actions are near complete , might need someone with more code experience to help with reload. Zombies are on hold atm, animator ran into some stuff when trying to port the player models.

I will probably need some help doing grenades unless I can use the RO grenade code.

Upvote 0
if it's been over three years and there has yet to be a link provide d(only looked at first post and last few posts made it sound like there wasn't one), then probably not.

Nice necro noobie.

mind you, its still under construction; porting and coding are very difficult, especially for one man

Upvote 0
I'll try and release this soon. I sort of parked it as I have been working 12hr/7days a week and have just been too tired to do much custom content. I know its been way too long:(. I'll release what I have done and I'll finalize the animation file so I can just add on more weapons as plugins over time.

Just a question though, Would you[the community] like the 3d sniper scope to be infront of your view like the xbow or would you like it like in the pictures above where iron sights are up+scope camera(Unrealistic but I don't have the experience to make it toggle unless someone would like to give input)?

Upvote 0