• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
slavek
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello

today i enter in a server how have a turret called

USCM sentry gun

you can give me the files of this gun?
    plase send me MP
    thanks
    First of all, I do want to thank you for the speedy responses and I would not mind to do this, as I am a server owner who look after three KF servers, and that with the amount of time I have (3 to 4 months, as my semester will start in Sept.), I do hope I can gather most, if not all, of the links for you.

Recently, the thing is that what I am doing for some of the files (Russian weapons) that involves changes in the textures, animations, sound files, and static meshes, I am changing the file names to include the version numbers. The weapons (Russian-made only) that I have spotted so far are RPG-7, PPSh-41, AK-47, SVD, and PKM. As for file changes that involve only the .uc files, I will leave those alone as I believe it is the responsibility of the server owner to modify their ServerPerks file to include these .uc files to avoid any conflicts, at minimum.
    Also, I wouldn't mind to assist in updating the weapon mods list thread, as I do believe that in doing so will assist a lot of Killing Floor Players and server owners, whether it be setting up a server with the muts or installing the files as a player.
    It would be great if the weapon mods archive can be cleaned up (or a new thread be made for the list of the latest versions of the weapon mods).
    I see you're a mod now! Congrats, dude, and good luck- it's probably busy business, being a mod, but I'm sure you've got this covered!
    :dТЫ должен быть русским!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…