• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
slavek
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Best answers About

• hello

today i enter in a server how have a turret called

USCM sentry gun

you can give me the files of this gun?
    plase send me MP
    thanks
    First of all, I do want to thank you for the speedy responses and I would not mind to do this, as I am a server owner who look after three KF servers, and that with the amount of time I have (3 to 4 months, as my semester will start in Sept.), I do hope I can gather most, if not all, of the links for you.

Recently, the thing is that what I am doing for some of the files (Russian weapons) that involves changes in the textures, animations, sound files, and static meshes, I am changing the file names to include the version numbers. The weapons (Russian-made only) that I have spotted so far are RPG-7, PPSh-41, AK-47, SVD, and PKM. As for file changes that involve only the .uc files, I will leave those alone as I believe it is the responsibility of the server owner to modify their ServerPerks file to include these .uc files to avoid any conflicts, at minimum.
    Also, I wouldn't mind to assist in updating the weapon mods list thread, as I do believe that in doing so will assist a lot of Killing Floor Players and server owners, whether it be setting up a server with the muts or installing the files as a player.
    It would be great if the weapon mods archive can be cleaned up (or a new thread be made for the list of the latest versions of the weapon mods).
    I see you're a mod now! Congrats, dude, and good luck- it's probably busy business, being a mod, but I'm sure you've got this covered!
    :dТЫ должен быть русским!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…