• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BDVehicles on the way

I'm here, let me know whats up :) BTW, we will be releasing the official rig for you guys to play with soon.

Wow Yoshi, that was quick, thank you so much for keeping with this. I really am impressed with TWI for the community commitment they have shown since this game started.

That'll be awesome to have the official rigs to play with.

I will let you know about the psa file, which will contain 2 new anims, driving and passenger animations, if that is possible.

Thanks again!

Upvote 0
I'm here, let me know whats up :) BTW, we will be releasing the official rig for you guys to play with soon.

Nice to hear that you guys are supporting all the modders! :D

But if I may ask, what's so special about having these rigs? What do they do? How does it help us? :confused: I'm only a novice modeller and mapper, so I wouldn't know such things. :p

Upvote 0
Nice to hear that you guys are supporting all the modders! :D

But if I may ask, what's so special about having these rigs? What do they do? How does it help us? :confused: I'm only a novice modeller and mapper, so I wouldn't know such things. :p

Hey C Gibby

The rigs are the player skeletons and models, which will open the doors to being able to create your own characters.
This is a great help to the modding community as at the moment, there isn't a good way of getting a 3rd party character to play online

Giles M said:
any idea as to when release might be?

well, I have passed the files onto YoYoBatty now, so it could be anytime soon

Upvote 0
I've added the files to a pw'd dedi server and tested out the extras since the last build and it's all looking rosey.

truck.jpg

Upvote 0
In preparation for the release, touched up the WestLondon expanded version to fit with BD_Vehicles and renamed it WestLondonXP_Vehicles to reflect both vehicle sets on one map.

The major differences from the stock map are an extra loop to enhance road kill cruising, access to the church for the mini and the buggy, access to the side pathway for vehicles (even the lorry gets down there), and restrictions to the police station. There are quite possibly a few too many petrol canisters littered about at the moment but it's just for testing purposes for the time being.

WestLondonXP_Vehicles.jpg

WestLondonXP_Vehicles3.jpg

WestLondonXP_Vehicles2.jpg

Upvote 0
In preparation for the release, touched up the WestLondon expanded version to fit with BD_Vehicles and renamed it WestLondonXP_Vehicles to reflect both vehicle sets on one map.

The major differences from the stock map are an extra loop to enhance road kill cruising, access to the church for the mini and the buggy, access to the side pathway for vehicles (even the lorry gets down there), and restrictions to the police station. There are quite possibly a few too many petrol canisters littered about at the moment but it's just for testing purposes for the time being.

WestLondonXP_Vehicles.jpg

WestLondonXP_Vehicles3.jpg

WestLondonXP_Vehicles2.jpg

It would be great if you crush the Bloat,Scrake or Fleshpound it minuses HP of car

Upvote 0
It would be great if you crush the Bloat,Scrake or Fleshpound it minuses HP of car

Ooo don't you worry about that. There are some really scary moments when you take on a raging Fleshpound or go head on with a Husk. You can be mowing up the zeds with very little vehicle damage and it can give you a false sense of security until... ;)

Upvote 0