• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BDVehicles on the way

The mod's running very nicely and makes for some awesome roadkill warrior moments. Another little tweak here and there to go.

petrol.jpg

petrol2-1.jpg

Upvote 0
Hey, once again, BD, I was wondering if you could release the jerrycan in a seperate mutator as well? Thanks a lot mate!

Hi No Glory

The files are all tied in together (cars and fuel can anims are together etc), so releasing the fuel can on it's on is near impossible.

You should be in the cars soon, so you can just add the FC to a map when you need to.

Hope that's ok?

Upvote 0
Hi No Glory

The files are all tied in together (cars and fuel can anims are together etc), so releasing the fuel can on it's on is near impossible.

You should be in the cars soon, so you can just add the FC to a map when you need to.

Hope that's ok?

Actually it is possible, just hand the files over to me He he he...

Reactions: SMIFF and Olivier
Upvote 0
hey yoyo

hmmm I may take you up on that offer. If I send you everything as is, do with it what you will.
I only have the texture on the truck to fix and I am finished with it (for now, will release a separate car pack later), so if you want to strip out the fuelcans (which contain code and anims for the vehicles??) code and make a separate package then by all means.

Plus if you think you can update the cars to do anything else, let me know. I will package it all up and send it to you and Arramus some time this week, so we can have a test run on Arramus's server.

Upvote 0
;) I'll be waiting.

Awesome thanks Arramus. we still have to get in contact with the devs to update the driving anims though

yoyobatty said:
I can add a couple more features to the vehicles. I always wanted to see a working siren on one of the KF police cars, maybe I cud add that in?

that would be fantastic. i did have a look at doing it and it's more than possible, i just don;t have the time to concentrate on it due to having another little one due in 10 days.

Upvote 0