• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Best answers About

• I never said Scrakes were hard to beat. All I was saying is that I don't think forcing a player to play Beserker on higher difficulties is the way that a team should have to do to effectively handle scrakes. At least if the Fire Axe could stun for any perk, a couple of players could opt instead to sacrifice a sizable amount from their weight. and even then, it wouldn't exactly make it a walk in the park.
    Oi i decided to work with you guys on making the spectre happen.
    but i need a texturer, rigger, enveloper, animator, and a coder.

then we'll be set
    btw contact me via skype, aim, steam or my gmail which is vandertuque7@gmail.com

l8s
    One idea might be to create a mutator that implements your ideas, that way the communitee can play it and the thread won't be closed sense it is a mod thread.
    I am not sure why the dev responded like that to your thread. You seem to be well spoken in the post. It could be their planning to change the katana in a upcoming update and want to try to surprise everyone.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…