• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
braindead
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Best answers Featured content About

• Braindead, I'm having a problem with your hand rig. When I export, none of my weapon linkings are recognized as bones. If they are, they don't move properly to the animation as I want them to. The hands do, though.
    My command promt have "C:\Documents and Settings\Popeye"
    as default and I can't get it right.
    Ok. Thank you. And please excuse me for being suck a d*ck there its just that I never got to use it when GLaDOS was current. And Im a huge fan of both games. Thank you for making this. The map the trader and the portal gun will go great combined.
    hey reaper. lol the Glados mut is harder than i even expected, some of the code is so deep in the source I can't get it to work online yet, once i do it's all yours
    I join this forum just to tell you to...
    HURRY THE **** UP I NEED THIS MUTATION SO BAD DO IT MAKE IT NOW.
    SUBMIT THE BETA I DONT CARE I NEED GLADOS AS TRADER THE CURRENT ONE IS *****Y AND STUPID AND ANNOYING HURRY AND RELEASE GLADOS AND I DONT CARE IF I GET BANNED, JUST HURRY AND RELEASE GLADOS!!!!
    Hey man. Love the Stig but having issues with it defaulting to it when people join even though they use a different skin. I've done some troubleshooting and would like to be able to talk to ya somehow and maybe it will be a quick fix for ya. PM me and let me know. Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…