• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
arramus
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't suppose you are still around? I am after the webadminmod zip .. the link appears dead?
    Cheers in advance. :)

Nick
    Hi,

I like your map Brewery for Killing Floor. Is there a chance that you'll put it in the Killing Floor Steam Workshop ?
    It's funny you should mention that as I just had a good look through HH to check it's feasibility. Those wide hallways are ideal for motoring up and down and a wheelchair would handle the corners quite right. I'll ask braindead to add it to his list of potential goodies.
    You have permission to create a motorized wheel chair version for HH DCF. A bit like Dodgems or bumper cars hurtling down the hospital corridors. Just replace the stairs with wheelchair ramps!
    i'm currently under the use of a Westell verizon 7500 model router and i need to get the killing floor default port forwarding information (service/rule) back to allow server hosting.
    hey dude, i'm trying to enable my killing floor port forwarding information and accidentally deleted it. how do i get that specific service?rule back? answer me as soon as possible please!
    Hi. I need a little help.
    I made a custom mode for my server and everything is work fine but zombies not appears :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…