• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WIP] Who Dares Wins Pack

braindead

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Merry Ol' England
Hey all

Working on a little something for after Christmas

3 New Characters (1 new model)
3 MP5 Variations

Shot000.jpg

Shot00010.jpg

Shot00011-1.jpg

Shot00009.jpg

Shot00006-2.jpg

Last edited:
These are looking greeeaaat.

Should be official, IMO. Yoshi did say that TWI-quality stuff would get put into the game officially at some point, and, well, look. It's built out of TWI stuff anyway, sooo... :D

You should poke them about this once you're finished.

Edit: Btw, if these MP5 variants are going to the commando or something, will you consider bumping up the number of carried magazines to somewhere higher than 6? Especially considering that the MP5 is more likely to be fitting into the 1st tier (just speculation), and that's a tier with another weapon that has 50 rounds per magazine with like 10 magazines. In KF, 6 magazines will burn up reaaaal quick.

That SAS member looks real cool btw. c:

Last edited:
Reactions: braindead
Upvote 0
These are looking greeeaaat.

Should be official, IMO. Yoshi did say that TWI-quality stuff would get put into the game officially at some point, and, well, look. It's built out of TWI stuff anyway, sooo... :D

You should poke them about this once you're finished.

Edit: Btw, if these MP5 variants are going to the commando or something, will you consider bumping up the number of carried magazines to somewhere higher than 6? Especially considering that the MP5 is more likely to be fitting into the 1st tier (just speculation), and that's a tier with another weapon that has 50 rounds per magazine with like 10 magazines. In KF, 6 magazines will burn up reaaaal quick.

That SAS member looks real cool btw. c:

yeah great - we need more serious skins -
i wanted to test my organic modeling skills myself and this was the exact project i had in mind (though like most things never got round to it)
nice one!

Thanks everyone :)

No probs Gibby, before I release this, I am going to ask community input as what they think the numbers should be.

@Dogbadger heh I did cheat a little and just remove the helmet from the police model

Upvote 0
OMG its System3's Last Ninja returning in KF!!!

LastNinja-c64_cover01.jpg

Dude, I nearly choked when I seen this LOL, I loved that game, played it all the time on my Spectrum 128k+2 back in the 80's.

lol thanks for posting

Very cool! I look forward to using the flashlight 24/7!

just an F.Y.I., MP5A3 has the collapsible stock, the MP5A4 has the solid stock which is on your model. Nothing serious, I'd still use it either way!

Thanks for the info. I think I will change it before I get lynched by the gun nuts :)

I would of thought reskining (recolouring) the police arms would suit better due to it being for that character. Other characters have differences on the arms and may look funny but I guess some trial and error is how these things work :)

Done!

Some more pics to come soon :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0