• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2.5 OldSchool Mod

Damn, tried connecting to Slavek's server but no response. Guess its cause I'm from the US. :(
Bro, that server got removed like a year ago.
That was from 2011.

@Slavek: It would be great if you can get this as a gamemode (though it would take time) since gamemodes allow the use of a custom HUD. Also since KFMod didnt have perk progression, you can submit the gamemode for WL...ah that be great for all the hipsters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Bro, that server got removed like a year ago.
That was from 2011.

@Slavek: It would be great if you can get this as a gamemode (though it would take time) since gamemodes allow the use of a custom HUD. Also since KFMod didnt have perk progression, you can submit the gamemode for WL...ah that be great for all the hipsters.
No I tried the one in his signature.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Stop being inpatient and wait for him to post something about it.
Does it really matter to you? Excuse the hell out of me if I wanted to go try his mod out, its not like this thread isn't all about that mod. And I am not being impatient. He said he was posting it on his server for testing, so I thought maybe I would go check it out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Relax guys, meant to upload it yesterday but I have been working long hours and ended up falling asleep early. All my files are uploaded to the server, I'm just waiting for my server provider to update it/run steamcmd(Oversight on my part, should have asked them when summer event started). I'll post up an IP here assuming it gets updated before I need to go to work. ;) Bottom line, 100% chance of playable server tomorrow(or today for you non west coast people).

Upvote 0
Been having trouble getting my server to update to the latest patch. Going to take me a few days to reinstall/reupload everything to it. If anyone wants to try the mod out, I'll upload a package tonight and I can send links if you PM me on the condition that you don't publicly share it until I can get it tested fully online. If you do find any bugs, feel free to post them back here. ;)

Upvote 0
Clarification, I'm fine with testing on other servers, just don't reupload the zip anywhere else/redistribute. http://www.mediafire.com/download/xvft4j73dyf34pa/KF2.5Mod.rar ;) Everything needed should be in here, if not just leave a message/log file and I'll fix it.

@ BFMSAND, Steam can't find you. Probably your screen name and not your account name. Alternatively a steam number would suffice for finding someone.

Upvote 0
Clarification, I'm fine with testing on other servers, just don't reupload the zip anywhere else/redistribute. http://www.mediafire.com/download/xvft4j73dyf34pa/KF2.5Mod.rar ;) Everything needed should be in here, if not just leave a message/log file and I'll fix it.

@ BFMSAND, Steam can't find you. Probably your screen name and not your account name. Alternatively a steam number would suffice for finding someone.

Well theres my steam profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028811094

Upvote 0
Things that need fixing.
- The trader still list the S.P. Musket.
- Selling Duel KFMod 9mm reverts you back to having TWI's 9mm.
- I think you are able to sell the KFM single as well.
- You can still spawn with perk weapons.

I will keep playing if i find any other things.

Things to note
- Removal of Demo & Firebug Perk
- Way to add specific characters via mutator without the use of Serverperks/CustomCharacterEnabler
- Prices should be raised up, for zeds bounty and weapons/ammo/etc. This reason is for the cheapness of the weapon and certain perks/maps can let you quickly buy these weapons.
- KFMod trader/HUD weapon icons.
- Mutator to replace the trader without the need of a serverperks add-on mutator. (Or at lease removing trader chat portrait/voice, WPC's Aliens mode almost gets this done.)
- HandCannon needs to be a Support weapon.
- Perks leveling should be removed.
- Alt loading screens if using Custom gametype.
- Machine Pistol & Chainsaw is missing.
- Not sure if this is me being dumb, but i feel that these zeds have little health and these KFMod weapon do little damage (which does even out), and TWIs weapons can mow down pretty much everything.
- Tell maps not to spawn any weapons.

For players who would like to complete this exprience

Last edited:
Upvote 0