• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2.5 OldSchool Mod

I'll make a promise, I will get get this out by next week. Its been sitting on my hard drive for a while and I'll make time to finish up the last bits. :IS2: In fact I'll open note pad right now and try to get it done tonight.

It would be nice if you could add the rest of the other (unused) zeds and weapons, well thats just me.

Also i suggest you upload this to the workshop for a never deadlink and for more publicity.
Zedek already ported over the playable characters and there are map ports, with your new update and Serverperks, we could play good old (sorta) KFMod.

Upvote 0
slavek you rock man! but please have another link alongside workshop. workshop is such a pain in the *** when I want to get something to put on my server. I'll also host a mirror for you to use if you wish.

Ya I know lol. It annoys me too.

As for mod, almost all bugs I found are smushed. I'll start uploading it to my server tonight so people can test it out tomorrow.(Gotta finish farming up Planetside 2's double XP weekend before it goes away) ;)

On another note, I think I saw a KFmod character pack on the workshop somewhere. Might go well with this mod to complete the nostalgic feelings.

Upvote 0
Ya I know lol. It annoys me too.

As for mod, almost all bugs I found are smushed. I'll start uploading it to my server tonight so people can test it out tomorrow.(Gotta finish farming up Planetside 2's double XP weekend before it goes away) ;)

On another note, I think I saw a KFmod character pack on the workshop somewhere. Might go well with this mod to complete the nostalgic feelings.
Yeah we have those characters on our server during our custom server times and they are nostalgic. Sometimes I play as the old Stalker and gross everyone out xD. I have plans to start a 2.5 server some time in the future with 12 player support, your mod, and those characters, and classic maps.

Upvote 0