• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[KFWDT] Mac 11 Final

Here it is , as much anticipated from some.

The Final look of the weapon , I will be adjusting some minor details later on.

The weapon is lacking the Trigger , Bolt and Magazine because they're being done separately due to animation.

I've added so much Dirt and Scratches on the gun so it would fit properly the Killing floors atmosphere.

Enjoy it , and share you're toughts , since they will be needed for evaluation of this weapon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Looks damn nice :eek:. But what about the ironsights?

Would it be possible to do that player could extend the stock and retract it by pressing one button?
mac_m10_45.jpg

mac_m10_9.jpg

I know u would need 2 models of the weapon, but it would be usable. (btw it's mac10 in the picture, i only want to show the stock positions)

(IF possible to do):
Would be nice if you could shoot with the stock more accurate but couldn't when dual-wielding. Or could move faster with ironsights when not using stock.

Oh, and laser should be taken away from SS and given to medic, because you could heal from distance and don't miss many times.
And SS wouldn't be so superior perk with his M14EBR.

Upvote 0
I like the texture in the original posts. Edge Scrapes really brought it out. New tex is good, but maybe tone down the noise a bit? Seems overpowering imo. Looks good. Keep em comin ;)

Agreed, the texture is a bit too busy/noisy. Makes it look less metallic and more stony/concrete. Awesome work on the model though.

Upvote 0
Looks damn nice :eek:. But what about the ironsights?

Would it be possible to do that player could extend the stock and retract it by pressing one button?
mac_m10_45.jpg

mac_m10_9.jpg

I know u would need 2 models of the weapon, but it would be usable. (btw it's mac10 in the picture, i only want to show the stock positions)

(IF possible to do):
Would be nice if you could shoot with the stock more accurate but couldn't when dual-wielding. Or could move faster with ironsights when not using stock.

Oh, and laser should be taken away from SS and given to medic, because you could heal from distance and don't miss many times.
And SS wouldn't be so superior perk with his M14EBR.
Oh btw, you don't need laser to heal more easy, i can heal on long ranged target even without going into iron sight. If you need animator, i advice you to find sorrow, i saw his work, it is really good.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Unfortunately there was some trouble with the Animators , and the project is on Hold , since no one can animate it. Also there will be a 2nd Texture being worked on , since as been said this one was to Noisy and i Agree , the next one will be pure Dark metal with some few scratches , tough i must see both ingame to see which suits the best.

Upvote 0