[KFWDT] Mac 11 Final

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

EricFong

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 9, 2010
Trapped, many zeds, help.
Wait a minute, instead of heal dart, why not a syringe, because it spray more and focus at close range, so medic can fire and heal people in close range, with less chance of miss, the syringe should be like this:

Sorry for bad drawing, it just suggestion, ignore if you don't like it.

Badbloody

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 2, 2010
France
But hey , this is not a one gun project, more will come , and will have a lot more detail , What weapon would you like to see in game ?

Seriously ? A cane gun =D , it would be an hybrid weapon for zerker 8D.

Ideal to decap zeds and killings a lots of crawler by his intra gun's penetrating force =D

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
I would like to see a sanw-off shotgun. Perhaps a Remington 870 sawn-off, similar to The Joker's from The Dark Knight. Low weight, low cost, low pellet count, high spread. I could see it working, even if only as a last resort weapon.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, I went for some lunch and left the thread open, making me forgot I had already posted.

I'm currently working on a compact SPAS-12 ;)

And these.

:cool:

Yomommassis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 24, 2009
Palmdale, CA USA
my buddy just looked at that picture and said it looks like it would do a spray instead of a dart

and then we came up with the idea that the Mac-11 medic gun should do a short range healing spray that does less heal points at a shorter range but heals multiple targets at once

ricardo_sousa11

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 6, 2010
I will put it longer ;)

No , the dart has no animation , i would like to add a shooting animation as the hand pressing a button every time it shoots , but i dont think our animator can do that.

EricFong

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 9, 2010
Trapped, many zeds, help.
It is good to hear John Lee like to make it, but, problem?

If you want to make another gun, my suggestion L115A3 bolt action sniper rifle for sharpshooter, it isn't semi automactic gun. It is made in England, so it will make sense if it is in killing floor.

Note: It isn't AWP from CS.

9_6

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2009
I concur that some sort of real sharpshooter weapon should be in kf.

rickyhorror

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 25, 2010
Seriously ? A cane gun =D , it would be an hybrid weapon for zerker 8D.

Ideal to decap zeds and killings a lots of crawler by his intra gun's penetrating force =D

personally, i think this would be epic for a new character and would be exclusive to him :D he has a limp, uses the cane to walk, lifts it up to blow ZED's away!

vealck

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 19, 2009
personally, i think this would be epic for a new character and would be exclusive to him :D he has a limp, uses the cane to walk, lifts it up to blow ZED's away!

Come on, not Doctor House again!!!