• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[KFWDT] Mac 11 Final

Hello , one more update to this..

After an extensive search and talk with the animators and the team , and noticing no one wants to clearly do anything , they're too busy with they're own projects and stuff , and its OK , none of my business , I'm Out of the team..no more KFWDT for me , if there was any on the first place.

It is sad to leave after all this project be done , cause before it was done people where "exited" or at least so they seemed, and after its conclusion people don't want to work.

So , I am here to search for someone who wants to do the Animations , along with the coding , so that this piece can be done and official.

I've talked to Yoshiro and he said people who worked on it will be recognized for they're own names and not for the name of a team.

If anyone wants to animate it or talk about the project may add me on Steam , or reply this thread .

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cr0wn3rz

:):):):):)

Offtopic : Also this model will be for sale on TurboSquid and other websites alike , on that version will include 2 texture packs ( this one and another ), with 2 versions Gamer ( with all the weapon attached together , and only the movable parts separate ) and a normal version , more Hi-res with more detail on both sides and more detail on the texture.

Upvote 0

That's sad, just forget them. You're talented, continue and find a good team, your work is impressive and I want to see it in Killing Floor. KF begins to be boring for me and you seem to be the "modder" we need (well, not the only one, but one of them :D) . I wish I had some animating and coding knowledge in order to help you. :(

Good luck, you deserve it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, as I said in the beginning, theres no reason to get over-excited until these weapons are actually in game and fully functioning. Just because someone made a model doesnt mean it gets animated and put in the game, Ive seen too many "abandoned" works around here.

Especially when there seems to be like 10 modellers active but only 1 or two animators and coders.

Tho I must admit they did a pretty good job getting at least some of their weapons in game in some form, lol. I just hope they would concentrate into perfecting one weapon instead of working on a dozen different projects at a time leaving everything half finished and eventually forgotten.

I might sound a bit negative as usual but think of it as constructive criticism :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Well animating never was that hard for me. In my opinion you just have to have a good imagination on how things moove and well some patience. A reload animation for example takes some hours. If you want it to get finished fast, it will just look strange. Another important thing is use the same frame/time ratio for the whole animation or it will look inhumane again......
I think it's wrong to blame people not to have time. Actually I would like to help you, but at the moment we have to get the MK23 finished and there are things to do in private life too. Like learning for university and animating can sometimes get frustrating :D.
So please don't get me wrong. I really like your model but I honestly won't find much time to work on it. Maybe you noticed how slow the MK23 is comming along.... We really just find some hours a week to work on it.

Upvote 0