• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[KFWDT] Mac 11 Final

ricardo_sousa11

Jun 6, 2010
Hey everyone,

Here it is , good news, the Much expected Mac-11 for Medic.

This was my first project to KFWDT since i joined 2 days ago.

This weapon was a project of (MOD)C_Gibby initially , but then he passed it on to me and i had to remodel all of the weapon because of Mesh problems, none the less he deserves some credit as well.

Here's the initial thread where you can follow the development of the gun , [url]http://kfwdt.darkbb.com/beta-weapons...-11-wip-t4.htm[/URL].

This model is already Poly counted to fit in the game , and was already tested on the game engine.

This weapon model is finished , now we will test the weapon and decide if we will include attachments such as Holographic Sights , or any other Lazer/sight model. We will however still add some "dart" attachment to the weapon since it will be a medic's weapon.

Do you guys think the weapon should have some attachments ?

This model is NOT yet textured , only the model itself is finished. I will be posting pictures of details tomorrow.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you everyone again for the positive comments, i dont know if the game will support a Dual weild , since each weapon has around 8k poly. And dont know if it will suit the Medic being a dual weild.

Now , I will attach the Medic Dart thingy to it , and you guys think it should have another attachements as Sights or something ?

* Don't expect to look that good on the Game engine , since that was rendered with Vray , which is a professional rendering engine , and in the game it may not seem so good as it is there.

Upvote 0
Thank you everyone again for the positive comments, i dont know if the game will support a Dual weild , since each weapon has around 8k poly. And dont know if it will suit the Medic being a dual weild.

Now , I will attach the Medic Dart thingy to it , and you guys think it should have another attachements as Sights or something ?

* Don't expect to look that good on the Game engine , since that was rendered with Vray , which is a professional rendering engine , and in the game it may not seem so good as it is there.
Why not a silencer? Med dart and a silencer, because to me, red dot or EOtech does not fit much into Mac-11. Oh and btw, wish it will become official weapon for KF.

If you need animator, look for The Sorrow in forum.
Here is his thread.
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=39079

Last edited:
Upvote 0
One more Post , courtesy of John Lee who has helped already with the animation and stuff , Yes i've seen the model ingame , and looks amazing :p

Here it is the image of the gun in hand.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Weapon will be completed near Monday , tough it is not sure if we will release it as a mutator , or if we will send it to TWI for them to officially release it.

Upvote 0