• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Il-2 thread

Even though the original game isn't on the disk, the original static campaigns are included on this new disk.
Which means you can now play them with the much better (IMO) engine.
A better gain than just including the original IL2, if you ask me.

Plus on my version there wasa bonus DVD with extras like how the game was made, previews of storm of war: battle of britain, and lots of extra bits too. Its an excellent price for what you get.
As there is no seperate Special Edition around, this will be included in every copy of the game.
A very good excellent deal for the $/

Upvote 0
If I may add my two cents...

I recomend the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. There are lots of bad sticks out there where the button placement makes it a pain to switch between guns, secondary guns, bombs and rockets etc.

The 3D pro is just right and has a throttle (a must for IL2).

Either way some hands are larger or smaller than others so I recommend you find a display that lets you handle the stick before you buy. This will save you the hastle of getting stuck with an uncomfortable stick.

Upvote 0
If I may add my two cents...

I recomend the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. There are lots of bad sticks out there where the button placement makes it a pain to switch between guns, secondary guns, bombs and rockets etc.

The 3D pro is just right and has a throttle (a must for IL2).

Either way some hands are larger or smaller than others so I recommend you find a display that lets you handle the stick before you buy. This will save you the hastle of getting stuck with an uncomfortable stick.

Saitek controllers are resizable to fit all had sizes.

Upvote 0