• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Female Fleshpound project: needs a team

Upvote 0
Well there has been some progress, slow as it is what with the pair of us focused on other projects. But progress none the less.

What we REALLY need is an animator.

I can handle the audio, code and asset management. Hippnox has out done himself with the model and texture (and even having a bash at animation.)

Also those are good, now we just need 20 more =P

So this is the last call on the TWI boards for an animator. If you are interested then get in touch. We'll prob head over to ModDB or fpsbanna(*shudders*) if we can't get anyone here.

Upvote 0
Didnt you guys want this whitelisted? There is a reason why Stalkers and Sirens have their breast covered up.
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=594271&postcount=100
You can always have her breast visable via a clientside skin.

@hipnox: You are doing a great job with the animation.
@FLuX: A team of animators would be nice since it can get the job done quicker.

Upvote 0
Didnt you guys want this whitelisted? There is a reason why Stalkers and Sirens have their breast covered up.
[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=594271&postcount=100[/URL]
You can always have her breast visable via a clientside skin.

@hipnox: You are doing a great job with the animation.
@FLuX: A team of animators would be nice since it can get the job done quicker.

Sigh...

**Insert comment about the hypocrisy of sensoring breasts in violent and gory game here**

i'll see what i can do...

Female Fleshpound Attacks - YouTube

Upvote 0
Sigh...

**Insert comment about the hypocrisy of sensoring breasts in violent and gory game here**

i'll see what i can do...

You know what else was funny, someone else mentioned that on ModDB; the irony of them having an avatar that was obviously some woman lying on her back and being fu***d must have been lost on them.

Upvote 0
You know what else was funny, someone else mentioned that on ModDB; the irony of them having an avatar that was obviously some woman lying on her back and being fu***d must have been lost on them.

^^

LOL :D

I say keep it as is... :\ But, if it's needed to whitelist it, maybe there could be a whitelist texture and then the regular one for modded servers... It cracks me up... that in games.. you can't show a womans breast... something that is natural... but ripping an arm off or head... not a problem... The rating system is so messed up... no wait... A lot of society is so messed up... Not saying take out ripping arms and stuff... not at all, i'm all for it in games... that's just it.. its a game... and for those that get offended by sex, nudity, violence, etc. etc. from a game... I honestly feel petty for them...

But, i know... rules are rules on the rating system... :rolleyes: <--- my thoughts on the logic of the rating system and its rules... but, hopefully you guys can make two seperate versions, just textures of coarse. One version, for modded servers and the other for whitelisting... hell... for the whitelist version just give her some pasties with little Zed tassels that she can swing around while she is ripping people apart... because ripping people apart is a natural thing by the ESRB :rolleyes: ok.. i'll stop my sarcasm... and get off my soapbox now... <3

EDIT:
Before someone tries to start something... I do agree with having ratings on games... Because i do agree with not letting younger players be able to play games such as this... However... umm... it happens.. because most parents don't even pay attention to the rating system usually... that is why you have kids around 8 years old or so playing this game and other first person shooters so much... but anyways... My logic is this for the ESRB rating system... if a game can show violence like arms and heads being ripped off.. Nudity should not have any issue being in there.. if someone is old enough to view such violence, then they should be old enough to view GAME nudity... >.> As for sex in games.. its about the same... I mean really... if a player is old enough to view carnage... then... something natural as sex... should not be an issue... it cracks me up... if a game developer wants to add sex to a game... it must be rated as M or usually an A... LOL... cracks me up... and little Timmy can go rip someone apart with a Teen rating... ESRB and Society= Logic that never existed....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Guardiannknight

Nah I follow you. I think it's a very American thing, or rather, it's something that is a lot more prevalent in America; in England and Europe for the most part nipples are not considered the height of sexualisation, in fact, unless it's a deliberately lewd or provocative act the naked body is met with a someone what glib attitude, (unless you have the maturity of a 13yr old boy).

I for one would concede to TWIs requests if they required us to 'cover up' as a requirement for white listing, although that decision is down to Hippnox at the end of the day.

Upvote 0
It cracks me up... that in games.. you can't show a womans breast... something that is natural... but ripping an arm off or head... not a problem...
Whoa i gotta stop you right there, you can, its that KF isnt labeled under nudity.

Also please stop putting some many periods, you arnt actually talking. Your post looks like a UT error message from far away.

Upvote 0
Whoa i gotta stop you right there, you can, its that KF isnt labeled under nudity.

Also please stop putting some many periods, you arnt actually talking. Your post looks like a UT error message from far away.

Yeah, but blood guts and gore is ranked as Teen, bit of a nipple though and it shoots up a ranking. The stalker is already wearing French knickers and a bit of duct tape. Remove that duct tape and it's suddenly nudity? Genital mutilation aside the clot is also stark bollock naked. XD Even if TWI to have it reclassified to include 'partial nudity' in the ranking, it'd still go up a rank.

It's the bizarre, not sure of the word, disparity(?) in ranking between the two. Something natural (the human body) is ranked worse than something unnatural (a mutilated human body)

Upvote 0