• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Female Fleshpound project: needs a team

You wont attempt to submit this for whitelisting once its complete? D:
or just the nsfw version.

Would be a shame to see this only ever be a greylisted mutator.

The PG13 version will be submitted for whitelisting. The mutator to make it the NSFW version won't be submitted for whitelisting (as it won't be.)

Upvote 0
Here is a crash msg I am receiving on my server with a newly installed female FP v81. I would greatly appreciate any thoughts on a remedy. When she is killed by a player that player crashes and gets this msg. The other players will follow. The server itself does not crash.

Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 4214 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series (1315)

Assertion failed: XLevel->KContactGenActors.FindItemIndex(this) == INDEX_NONE [File:.\UnActor.cpp] [Line: 1890]

History: AActor::Destroy <- UObject::ConditionalDestroy <- (ZombieFemaleFP KF-LilBigClot-Kitchen-Beta3-3.ZombieFemaleFP) <- ULevel::DestroyActor <- (ZombieFemaleFP KF-LilBigClot-Kitchen-Beta3-3.ZombieFemaleFP) <- UObject::processEvent <- (ZombieFemaleFP KF-LilBigClot-Kitchen-Beta3-3.ZombieFemaleFP, Function KFmod.KFMonster.ZombieDying.Timer) <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Lil' Big Clot - Kitchen - Beta 3 <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 726F6F6C 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Last edited:
Upvote 0