Carpathian Crosses

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Bolt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 2, 2006
In the steppes of Crimea
You know what I hate the most?
The lack of support from the TWI. They could announce this mod as official update (of course, if CC devs agree) and distribute it to all RO players via Steam. This way, there wouldn't be any problems with most of public players not having right textures etc. This is a great mod indeed, and it's a damn shame this all ended like that. :(

Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer

[TW]Ramm-Jaeger

Tripwire Interactive President
Oct 11, 2005
www.redorchestragame.com
You know what I hate the most?
The lack of support from the TWI. They could announce this mod as official update (of course, if CC devs agree) and distribute it to all RO players via Steam. This way, there wouldn't be any problems with most of public players not having right textures etc. This is a great mod indeed, and it's a damn shame this all ended like that. :(

If CC dies off its up to the CC devs. We've given the lots of support. CC is a very nice mod, but certainly isn't ready for an official release over Steam yet. If the devs stuck with it and fixed things like the mortar bugs, optimization issues, etc then they'd have a good shot of an official release. All that is up to them though.

Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer

jackyle

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 7, 2006
Connecticut
If CC dies off its up to the CC devs. We've given the lots of support. CC is a very nice mod, but certainly isn't ready for an official release over Steam yet. If the devs stuck with it and fixed things like the mortar bugs, optimization issues, etc then they'd have a good shot of an official release. All that is up to them though.

That is good to hear. Hopefully it happens.:)

worluk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
In preparation for the CC tournament roladder.net has an open CC night. You might want to check there ;)

roladder.net for details

jackyle

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 7, 2006
Connecticut
We have been discussing having a weekly fight night for CC on the 50pc server ip 69.28.220.10. I think it will be on Tuesdays. I'll post and let you all know. It would start 10pm eastern time.

Kipper

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 25, 2006
Connecticut, United States
Hmm, a fight night sounds good. It's funny, I was playing Nalchik on the 50pc server too.

Edit: If CC is dead, I'm not playing any of the other RO mods out of spite. If I can't play the best mod, I'm not stooping to a ****tier level mod.

Last edited:

worluk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005

Most of those things have actually been fixed already. The biggest issues for a "complete" thing are 3rd person anims in some areas. Though we were a pretty small team all the time, we are now basically stuck with some mappers. My time got shorter due to other real life stuff, so I cant do coding, animating and the "putting together" thing by myself.

So basically, a really decent update is only possible with new people on board.
With the recent interest in CC im trying to get out the already done changes though.

Edit: The CC forums are now back again to the state of shortly before the attack. I would like to invite all interested to apply as testers (this of course also applies to the testers already signed up)

Last edited:

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
Most of those things have actually been fixed already. The biggest issues for a "complete" thing are 3rd person anims in some areas. Though we were a pretty small team all the time, we are now basically stuck with some mappers. My time got shorter due to other real life stuff, so I cant do coding, animating and the "putting together" thing by myself.

So basically, a really decent update is only possible with new people on board.
With the recent interest in CC im trying to get out the already done changes though.

Edit: The CC forums are now back again to the state of shortly before the attack. I would like to invite all interested to apply as testers (this of course also applies to the testers already signed up)

Great News!!! :)

jackyle

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 7, 2006
Connecticut
Just wanted to let everyone know that on the 50pc server ip 69.28.220.10 we will be having a CC fight night every Tuesday 10pm to 12am eastern standard time. We kicked it off last night with no notice to the rest of the world and still got close to 20 players, so should only get better in the future.

Hope to see you all on playing the excellent CC mod next week:)

jackyle

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 7, 2006
Connecticut
Hey everyone who wants to play CC join us tonight, and every Tuesday. IP is 69.28.220.10

Last edited:

pbman657

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 19, 2007
help?

help?

so i downloaded the full version off filefront, unzipped it and i cant find a shortcut to the game, the game files are all there but i cant find a link to play the gam, it dosent show up on my steam games list either