• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Carpathian Crosses

Upvote 0
After the devs are done with the Romanians, they should do a Hungarian Axis Front as their next project. :)

I would also like to see that if they still have the dedication and motivation. It would definitely be interesting to see more of the other Axis forces on the Eastern front. It would only compliment the amazing game we know of as Red Orchestra even further. :)

Upvote 0
I would also like to see that if they still have the dedication and motivation. It would definitely be interesting to see more of the other Axis forces on the Eastern front. It would only compliment the amazing game we know of as Red Orchestra even further. :)

The amount of work it takes to get all aspects of an entire nation modeled/textured/animated/coded takes up a huge amount of time. Just look at the current 3 RO mods, they have been running for over 1,5 years to push out their content. An entire new nation is highly unlikely.

Upvote 0
The amount of work it takes to get all aspects of an entire nation modeled/textured/animated/coded takes up a huge amount of time. Just look at the current 3 RO mods, they have been running for over 1,5 years to push out their content. An entire new nation is highly unlikely.

Unless you were able to get tons of other talented people to help out even that is very unlikely.

Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer
Upvote 0
Thanks Worluk... Now that I have your attention:) I love the CC mod. It really is so much fun, and the work you have put in is greatly appreciated. We had our first fight night on the 50pc server last night and plan to make it a weekly event. Any chance that there will be any updates, even minor ones.

I truly hope so because we got the server filled up pretty fast having a few maps running in a row. It just takes a little effort to get players on but once they know and see that they are being played it attracts players rather quickly.

Look forward to seeing your forums again. Thanks again for the brilliant mod.

Upvote 0