Carpathian Crosses

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Bennanteno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 7, 2007
I'm sorry but could you post here when the fighting actually starts? I'm terrible at converting EST to PST.

Bennanteno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 7, 2007
Ok when I try to join it says I have a "package AHZ RO Vehicles 2 version mismatch" or something, anyone know what causes this? I have all the latest files, is the server running the old AHZ files and they are incompatible?

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
thats for a server running a non CC map download and manually install the Minionworks Vehicle pack (latest version)

Bennanteno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 7, 2007
I had the Version 2 AHZ pack installed, and I reinstalled it again once I got that error message, so I'm betting either the server runs an older version or there are still some version 1 files that need to be deleted.

Bennanteno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 7, 2007
I had the Version 2 AHZ pack installed, and I reinstalled it again once I got that error message, so I'm betting either the server runs an older version or there are still some version 1 files that need to be deleted.

jackyle

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 7, 2006
Connecticut
I will post over on our forums to see if we can resolve this, sorry you could not join. Went very well. Had around 26-28 players on peak. PLayed 4 maps, not Chisnau because we did not have it loaded. We will get it added though.

Pastel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 16, 2008
So are there any Romanians or ruskies playing this mod? If so, you think we might have a fight night of our own, at a more reasonable time here on the Eastern Front? (2200 EST is about 600 over here).

Last edited:

marc-olaf

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 31, 2008
Hello,

I think it would be good to have cc fight-nights on a european server too. Especially because of the time-difference. It would be great.

fOgGy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 25, 2006
Since CC features Russian Naval Infantry I thought I'd like to show this -

Russian Marines stationed in the Black Sea. got this from a wonderfully bias russian site about the war. apperently, the russians were saints, gentlemen soldiers of the highest proffessional calibre. wheras the germans were too busy crusifying kittens to church doors to win the war.

Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer

PNV

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 21, 2006
The Peninsula
The only problem with Carpathian Crosses is that there aren't enough people who are interested in playing it. Sure it doesn't offer something as radical as the Western or African fronts, but the Romanians are great and the maps are fun. I guess some people are tired of RO on the Eastern front.

Sidus Preclarum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 30, 2006
Civitas Osismorum
The only problem with Carpathian Crosses is that there aren't enough people who are interested in playing it. Sure it doesn't offer something as radical as the Western or African fronts, but the Romanians are great and the maps are fun. I guess some people are tired of RO on the Eastern front.

But not other mod has the R35 :(