• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Carpathian Crosses

You know what I hate the most?
The lack of support from the TWI. They could announce this mod as official update (of course, if CC devs agree) and distribute it to all RO players via Steam. This way, there wouldn't be any problems with most of public players not having right textures etc. This is a great mod indeed, and it's a damn shame this all ended like that. :(

Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer
Upvote 0
You know what I hate the most?
The lack of support from the TWI. They could announce this mod as official update (of course, if CC devs agree) and distribute it to all RO players via Steam. This way, there wouldn't be any problems with most of public players not having right textures etc. This is a great mod indeed, and it's a damn shame this all ended like that. :(

If CC dies off its up to the CC devs. We've given the lots of support. CC is a very nice mod, but certainly isn't ready for an official release over Steam yet. If the devs stuck with it and fixed things like the mortar bugs, optimization issues, etc then they'd have a good shot of an official release. All that is up to them though.

Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer
Upvote 0
If CC dies off its up to the CC devs. We've given the lots of support. CC is a very nice mod, but certainly isn't ready for an official release over Steam yet. If the devs stuck with it and fixed things like the mortar bugs, optimization issues, etc then they'd have a good shot of an official release. All that is up to them though.

That is good to hear. Hopefully it happens.:)

Upvote 0

Most of those things have actually been fixed already. The biggest issues for a "complete" thing are 3rd person anims in some areas. Though we were a pretty small team all the time, we are now basically stuck with some mappers. My time got shorter due to other real life stuff, so I cant do coding, animating and the "putting together" thing by myself.

So basically, a really decent update is only possible with new people on board.
With the recent interest in CC im trying to get out the already done changes though.

Edit: The CC forums are now back again to the state of shortly before the attack. I would like to invite all interested to apply as testers (this of course also applies to the testers already signed up)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Most of those things have actually been fixed already. The biggest issues for a "complete" thing are 3rd person anims in some areas. Though we were a pretty small team all the time, we are now basically stuck with some mappers. My time got shorter due to other real life stuff, so I cant do coding, animating and the "putting together" thing by myself.

So basically, a really decent update is only possible with new people on board.
With the recent interest in CC im trying to get out the already done changes though.

Edit: The CC forums are now back again to the state of shortly before the attack. I would like to invite all interested to apply as testers (this of course also applies to the testers already signed up)

Great News!!! :)

Upvote 0
Just wanted to let everyone know that on the 50pc server ip 69.28.220.10 we will be having a CC fight night every Tuesday 10pm to 12am eastern standard time. We kicked it off last night with no notice to the rest of the world and still got close to 20 players, so should only get better in the future.

Hope to see you all on playing the excellent CC mod next week:)

Upvote 0
Hey everyone who wants to play CC join us tonight, and every Tuesday. IP is 69.28.220.10

cccz1.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0