• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

Well, I've heard about this for a while and I finally decided to download it. I'm glad I did. The Mk23 is my new favorite sidearm, the M99 is obscenely powerful (in a good way), the KSG is fun, and the FAL rifles are solid. I love the M7, too - I like that it trades RoF for power, which is something the Medic needed dearly. Now, there's only one problem:

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz66/wantfastcars/ScreenShot2012-06-19at52753PM.png
http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz66/wantfastcars/ScreenShot2012-06-19at52747PM.png

I'm willing to bet that that isn't what the readout is supposed to look like. I think I did everything right, but can you tell from this what I've done wrong?

EDIT: Apparently I missed something when I installed it, a re-installation fixed it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A friend of mine told me that the IJC weapon pack is responsible for the recent perk locks. Is there any truth to this? I was arguing that I didn't have that problem on my server, but then I joined a server today with IJC and after that I did experience that problem. I am guessing it has to do with some server admins not installing it correctly? In this thread it appears that a number of them have difficulty getting to work right.

Please shed some light on this. Thanks!

Upvote 0
A friend of mine told me that the IJC weapon pack is responsible for the recent perk locks. Is there any truth to this? I was arguing that I didn't have that problem on my server, but then I joined a server today with IJC and after that I did experience that problem. I am guessing it has to do with some server admins not installing it correctly? In this thread it appears that a number of them have difficulty getting to work right.

Please shed some light on this. Thanks!

Well when you update a mutator, the files are no longer in par with the whitelisted version, therefore when you run it on your server it will disable perks due to it not being whitelisted. Like Ivan said, this will be fixed in the next whitelist update.

Upvote 0
On my server I run v2.7. Are you suggesting that the other ones are not using v2.7?

What surprises me even further is that the server with IJC running did have perks working. Also I was helping my team open the door on Aperture for the achievement. They all got it. We then left the server and connected to mine after I set it up so that IJC was not running I could help them out in getting the Uber Tuber achievement. After so many waves I realized that I could no longer change perks. I figured that the previous server with IJC running was the culprit. However, could it be that my server previously ran IJC when I was on it, but this time it was not running?

When I closed out Steam and returned I was able to choose perks, and I received messages about the leveling system even. I clicked by it so fast so I forget what it says. Anyway, I understand that I have to just wait for the whitelist update, but will it possibly take so long that I should consider not running IJC on my server at all until the update comes out? I don't want too many players to have this problem.

Upvote 0
Using IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27 I cannot get the potato achievement (the potato is not for purchase in the shop).

Is this true for ALL achievements? Perk progression seems to work - my headshots seem to go up for that particular class that needs them with pistols, anyway. Can you get achievements with this perk or do I need to use the older version? Is there still a download link for the older version if that's the case?

Edit: I'm not running any other mutators that aren't whitelisted. Also, the only other thing I can think of is that I via webadmin I changed the game from Normal -> Beginner and changed the map (did all of this with IJC on) and couldn't get the potato achievement. Stopped the server, removed IJC from my .bat file, restarted server and the potato showed up at the shop.

I see there is another post a few pages back where someone had an issue with achievements using this mutator, is this confirmed?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Does anyone know why the KSG is now HSG? Or if there will be an ability to reskin to the weaponpack version? Also does anyone know whats gonna happen with the hunting rifle? & is it possible to use the weapon pack with the IJC weapons now in the game?

The KSG was changed to the HSG because it's the "Horzine shotgun 1", which I'm guessing is an "experimental" weapon.

Upvote 0