[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

-=Ivan=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 27, 2009
IJC Weapon Pack
Latest version: IJC Weapon Pack White V2.7

Wanna be a BETA tester and see the latest weapons first?

Join us:
IJC Development on Facebook (Like us to get specials and the latest news)
IJC Development Home

The KillingFloor Weapon Pack adds 5 new high quality weapons to KillingFloor:

• H&K MK23
  • Dual H&K MK23
  • Horzine M7A3
  • Barrett M99
  • FN Fal
  • Kel-Tec KSG (very soon)
Installation:
1) Use the Installer to Install the mod
2) Check the installation directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\killingfloor)
3) If playing Solo just select "-=Ivan=- & Jack Carver Weapon Pack -White V1-"
4)For dedicated servers add this to your server bat file "?Mutator=IJCWeaponPack-W1.MutKFWeaponPack"

Shop Mutator Pickups:
WhiteV1:
IJCWeaponPack-W1.M7A3MPickup
JCWeaponPack-W1.MK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W1.DualMK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W1.M99Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W1.FnFalPickup
IJCWeaponPack-W1.FnFalAPickup

White V2 (Out on 24th)
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.M7A3MPickup
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.M99Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.FnFalPickup
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.FnFalAPickup
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.KSGPickup
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.MK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.DualMK23Pickup

54_MK23.jpg
54_M99.jpg
54_Fal.jpg
IJC Weapon Pack White Version 2 - YouTube
-=Ivan=- & Jack Carver's Weaponpack - YouTube

Download Here

Version White V2.7 (12h November 2011)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Faneca

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2010
Portugal
Nice job guys, keep up that good work.
Would be nice if you managed to make a weapon for each perk now, such as, idk, a PIAT for Demo, a AI AWSM for SS, a rifle with a 3 round burst option (preferibly British obviously, no Colt or Arma-Lite rifles).

Oh the room for further improvements is large, but you are doing a very good job, TWI devs should take a serious look at some of your work.

Tendency

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 12, 2009
www.rainingblood.org
It doesnt work for me unless i remove this line from the ucl. Are you sure the crossbow wording is correct?

Code:
Weapon=(ClassName=KFWeaponPack-BETA-V48.M99SP,PickupClassName=KFMod.CrossbowPickup,AttachmentClassName=KFMod.CrossbowAttachment,FriendlyName=KFWeaponPack-BETA-V48.M99SP.ItemName,Description=KFWeaponPack-BETA-V48.M99SP.Description,FallbackName="Compound Crossbow",FallbackDesc="A recreational hunting weapon, featuring a firing trigger and a powerful integrated scope. ")

Jack-Carver

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 28, 2009
Nice job guys, keep up that good work.
Would be nice if you managed to make a weapon for each perk now, such as, idk, a PIAT for Demo, a AI AWSM for SS, a rifle with a 3 round burst option (preferibly British obviously, no Colt or Arma-Lite rifles).

Oh the room for further improvements is large, but you are doing a very good job, TWI devs should take a serious look at some of your work.

I don't know if there even are 3 shot burst British weapons lol.

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
I don't know if there even are 3 shot burst British weapons lol.

I'm sure the guns in the SA80 family have a 3-shot burst.

Anyway guys, this pack is indeed worthy of :IS2:, and the Mk23 is SO SEXY. The new firing animation has made me fall in love again, just like I already had once before in Rainbow Six: Vegas 2.

DOWNLOADING.

Although let me admit that the volume reduction on the Mk23 makes me sad. :[ I love loud guns in games and I never got to see the loud version!

Last edited:

krispyk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2010
Awesome mod. Do you guys allow modifications to this? (i.e. ammo increase for the M99 based on perk level) Thanks.

krispyk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2010
You can do this for your own use but please do not release any modified versions for now.

Thanks. Another question, is it ok to incorporate this into Marco's Per Server Stat's mutator? The veterancies there start with SRVet and not KFVet, which translates to the medic not getting the ammo increase. I could be wrong though. The changes I make will be just for one of the servers I run and I promise I won't release a modified version. Please let me know. This is a great weapon pack and I understand a lot of the work that goes to these. The last thing I want to do is upset you guys. Thanks again.

trexlet6

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 29, 2011
the mk23 doesnt work with me:(
i can shoot with it, but the gun is at bottom of my screen. so i cant see the mk:(

krispyk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2010
Thanks for allowing us to integrate this into Marco's per server stats. A friend of mine already made it so you can spawn with those sweet weapons at a specific level. Nothing in the weapon's source codes have been changed. Your names are still there. Please don't worry. Thanks guys. I look forward to your future weapons. :)

SgtHermann

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 17, 2009
i like the medicrifle very much :)
i dont really care about the mk23 (personal taste);)
i dont like the barret. (personal taste);)

is there a way to pick the medicrifle only?
is the cost for the medicrifle still 10 pounds for testing?

thanx in advance and keep up the good work:D

Sgt

Jack-Carver

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 28, 2009
i like the medicrifle very much :)
i dont really care about the mk23 (personal taste);)
i dont like the barret. (personal taste);)

is there a way to pick the medicrifle only?
is the cost for the medicrifle still 10 pounds for testing?

thanx in advance and keep up the good work:D

Sgt

There is a great Mutator from Braindead which will allow you to add every weapon you want to the Trader menu:
Here
To add the Weapons, add the following lines to the Mut:
KFWeaponPack-BETA-V45.MK23Pickup
KFWeaponPack-BETA-V45.M7A3MPickup
KFWeaponPack-BETA-V45.M99Pickup

And btw: Havn't I seen you in the Runestorm forums some years ago (the KF thread?)

SgtHermann

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 17, 2009
yes:)
it was about an soundissue while using ballistic weapons with killingfloor 2.5: the fx played way to silent.

thanx for the tip btw.

so i took a look at the medicrifle an discoverd it has the same DamagePerSecond as the mp7medicMp. so why should i use this one?

Last edited:

CandleJack

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 2, 2009
VIC
I'm sorry to have to be a Debbie Downer, but yesterday i decided to download your mod via your site link and a popup came up that infected my pc :(

I'm on another pc right now, not a gaming one, and i just thought you should know that someone's using your site to infect people. :eek: