[WEAPON] Moss12

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
they had the lever action shotty in C.o.D? Thats retarded, CoD is no place for one of those. But KF is the perfect place for a LAS. Jus sayin. And please, no AR rifles, seeing as we have a SCAR already...

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
I know i was thinkin of terminator :p But the CoD wiki says it was in MW2 and during the Vorkuta stuff in BlOps. Which makes me wanna just port their model :p
EDIT: also, check these pics - i think its feasable to make the LAR into an LAS - the only major difference i see is that the LAR has a slide thingy on top whereas the LAS does not

Attachments

• 1887_pic.jpg
    1887_pic.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
  • M94.JPG
    M94.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Excalibolg

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 3, 2009
KF-BioticsLab
Cheers for the release :). I tweaked the code for my server, but the model/texture looks really great, even if it was just such a simple "fix" ;)

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
As this was just a test for me, coding wise. I think were gonna leave it as it is. I can however post a tweaked version im using for our servers if you want. The reload speed is a bit faster, making it a tad OP prob lol. Then again its allot of fun too. Just PM me if you want those files and ill upload them tonight. :)

FluX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiservice.com
I have found a bug that is easily fixed. The gun when in trader tends to change weight with either 5 or 8. I have looked into the code and found out that the Moss12 and Moss12Pickup both have different weights. Thought i'd let you know. ;)

ChairmanMurder[Forge]

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 24, 2011
Sunny, Sunny California
I've done some coding on the Moss12--basically turning it into a slug-firing gun--and I notice there's something off with the iron sights. It fires above the iron sights. If I have a steady bead on a zombie's head, it'll fire over it.

Is there as a way to fix this by code, or is the animaion offset off or something?

krispyk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2010
First of, this shotgun rocks. Great job. :D

I was wondering if other users are seeing this in their server logs.

Code:
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:0403) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:041A) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:0422) Attempt to assign variable through None
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:0434) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:044B) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:0462) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.AllowReload:00D1) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function Engine.Weapon.ReadyToFire:004A) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function Engine.Weapon.StartFire:008D) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.AllowReload:00D1) Accessed None 'FireMode'
I see these a lot in my server log. There have been a few crashes though I doubt this has anything to do with it.

Last edited:

FluX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiservice.com
First of, this shotgun rocks. Great job. :D

I was wondering if other users are seeing this in their server logs.

Code:
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:0403) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:041A) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:0422) Attempt to assign variable through None
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:0434) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:044B) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:0462) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function Engine.Weapon.ReadyToFire:004A) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function Engine.Weapon.StartFire:008D) Accessed None 'FireMode'
I see these a lot in my server log. There have been a few crashes though I doubt this has anything to do with it.
Im not sure if this is because the Moss12 uses the Shotgun's files to work. Maybe this is the issue cause I changed the Moss12 on my server to have it's own files instead of using another guns.

krispyk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2010
Im not sure if this is because the Moss12 uses the Shotgun's files to work. Maybe this is the issue cause I changed the Moss12 on my server to have it's own files instead of using another guns.

Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this? My log file is filled with these messages.

FluX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiservice.com
Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this? My log file is filled with these messages.

I have a custom version which has it's own files inside my major mutator I have exclusive on my custom server. Let me do a few tests with the gun to make sure I don't get this error on mine and i'll update you when I can :)

krispyk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2010
Thanks Flux. Since it's exclusive to your server, I don't mind applying the fix/fixes myself. It's just that my log file is filled with these warnings, which I would like to get rid of if possible to minimize the size of the log file. :)

FluX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiservice.com
Thanks Flux. Since it's exclusive to your server, I don't mind applying the fix/fixes myself. It's just that my log file is filled with these warnings, which I would like to get rid of if possible to minimize the size of the log file. :)
Right sorry mate but I also get spammed with these warnings with some other weapon or two aswel.

kampinkarl

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 10, 2011
Was this ever submitted for whitelisting?

I just used it on a random server and I freaking LOVE this shotgun