• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[WEAPON] Moss12

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
You can, just hop on one of the servers :)
Ooh, in that case I'll do it later today! :D

I know this has been asked several times, but when I download maps and mutators from your server, how exactly do I get them into my own map/mut list for solo? I don't remember exactly where I'm supposed to extract from. :confused:

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
if you just connect I believe all the muts and maps will be installed normally.(so youll have the files in your folders, and you can activate the mutator in solo mode)

mutators go in the system folder

Once you have downloaded everything you can activate the mutator in solo mode. :)

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
if you just connect I believe all the muts and maps will be installed normally.(so youll have the files in your folders, and you can activate the mutator in solo mode)

mutators go in the system folder

Once you have downloaded everything you can activate the mutator in solo mode. :)
I'm not sure if that works because it doesn't quite do that for me with maps, but no matter, I'll sort it out myself later. I just went on the server and this shotgun is ORGASMIC! :IS2:

Edit: Just had a look and I don't have the mutators. ._.

Edit 2: Server 4 is down. ._.

Last edited:

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
aaarg k thanks for the headsup. Try joining server 5. Were tyring to find out which maps are causing the crashes.

This custom modded server thing is a ball! :p

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
Last edited:

braindead

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 22, 2009
Merry Ol' England
When you download from a server the files are stored in the temporary folder 'Cache' where the files are deleted by default if older than 30 days.
You can change this in you KillingFloor ini file, where PurgeCacheDays = 30, change it to 0 and it will never delete them.

However I would advise not to take the files from the Cache folder and put them in the correct folders, as they may be WIP mods and will constantly change, which will cause mismatches, thus stopping you from joining a server if you have an out of date file.

Last edited:

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
Thanks for that, BD. I knew it was somewhere in the KF folders, but a quick search didn't turn up the files so i couldn't find em. Turns out my PurgeCacheDays was set to 1, which i find weird since i never did anything in my .ini file except set start-up resolutions :p

EDIT: Gah, they're all UXX files. how would you extract the actual file to use? I just wanna test this shotty or a map once in a while in solo - i can't stand having to evaluate something and support teamates at the same time. (like yesterday when testing the shotty, two people running around using the M99... and missing every other shot. I joined in on wave 5 but had more kills by wave 7 :( )

Last edited:

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
Thanks for that, BD. I knew it was somewhere in the KF folders, but a quick search didn't turn up the files so i couldn't find em. Turns out my PurgeCacheDays was set to 1, which i find weird since i never did anything in my .ini file except set start-up resolutions :p

EDIT: Gah, they're all UXX files. how would you extract the actual file to use? I just wanna test this shotty or a map once in a while in solo - i can't stand having to evaluate something and support teamates at the same time. (like yesterday when testing the shotty, two people running around using the M99... and missing every other shot. I joined in on wave 5 but had more kills by wave 7 :( )
aaah...hmmm yes ... ill make a page were you can download it tomorrow ok m8?

Dunno If were updating the Moss12 since ist pretty "UMPF" right about now.

And we have other projects to tend to right BD?

http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/5454185/img/Anonymous/test.jpg

land of the dead :: road to fiddlers green model with gorefast rig
:):):):)

Last edited:

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
I really like the promo pic u put up, Hemi :) And i always think this but forget to say it - your website is rather well put together - it looks nice. So good job on that :p

THANK YOU FOR THE DL :) :)

Faneca

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2010
Portugal
Just tested it out. Looks diferent and handles diferently than the M3 Super 90.
I like it actually. I played with it on Solo in BellTools along with YoYoBatty's IS2.

The Mossberg is so powerfull it can push an upside down IS2 up some stairs.

Reactions: halbridious

braindead

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 22, 2009
Merry Ol' England
aaah...hmmm yes ... ill make a page were you can download it tomorrow ok m8?

Dunno If were updating the Moss12 since ist pretty "UMPF" right about now.

And we have other projects to tend to right BD?

land of the dead :: road to fiddlers green model with gorefast rig
:):):):)
We certainly do :)