• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[WEAPON] Moss12

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
So stronger per-shot damage with the same spread but less ammo in the gun? Same total ammo? I'd use that gun. Especially with the design - i like that classic pump look.

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
Has to be tested though, so hop on the servers and spill your guts here!

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
I will sometime - i have so much work for college finals its not even funny :(
EDIT: Gah, tried to get on ur US server, #5 i think, but i got that stupid thing where its stuck on the connecting press F10 to disconnect and the map its connecting to is index :( I hate that.

Last edited:

Jack-Carver

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 28, 2009
Just gave the shotty a try and I have to admit that it's fun to use and heck I love to have a variety of weapons to choose from, even if they're almost the same. This just adds alot of fun to the game.

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
Just gave the shotty a try and I have to admit that it's fun to use and heck I love to have a variety of weapons to choose from, even if they're almost the same. This just adds alot of fun to the game.
It wasnt even supossed to be released to the public, since I made it to understand a bit more about modding etc hehe.

Just an extra treat, nothing more...nothing less

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
I got on and tested the shotty, i like it. Some thoughts tho:
1) can we get a rear sight? just a V shape would help alot, ADS is awkward as is.
2) slugs might be fun :p
3) Drop the price 100 bucks so a Support can buy it wave one by selling their spawn weapon.
Question - does it pump faster or shoot faster than the standard shoty? if not, i suggest it, as it'd balance its lack of ammo out, IMO.
LOVE THE LOOK THO! Even if it took 10 mins to download all the server packages i still had fun with it :p
EDIT: Srry for the double post, didn't realize that :(

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
Um, idk what u mean... There are no slug guns in KF. The shottys are all "shot" guns, meaning they fire a spray of balls outward. I proposed a solid slug gun, where the gun shoots a massive chunk of metal, which hits harder than a single shot round by far, but lacks the overall chewed-up-by-shrapnel effect that a shotgun has. Since we have 3 "shot"guns i think yours might find a niche as a slug gun.

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
Um, idk what u mean... There are no slug guns in KF. The shottys are all "shot" guns, meaning they fire a spray of balls outward. I proposed a solid slug gun, where the gun shoots a massive chunk of metal, which hits harder than a single shot round by far, but lacks the overall chewed-up-by-shrapnel effect that a shotgun has. Since we have 3 "shot"guns i think yours might find a niche as a slug gun.
oooh right confused with shells... im dutch, isnt that weird?

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
Lol. I really think it could work as a slug gun. If you're interested i could talk balance stuff. Don't wanna bust out numbers unless you're on the same page tho :p

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
Its braindead's thingy. I made it way to OP in the beginning. I would like his opinion.

Currently the reload is a bit slow to my opinion.

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
I agree, only because it only has 6 shots. plus it'd be easier and faster to load than the KF shotty due to its lighter frame and less awkward handling.