• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WEAPON] Moss12

Hemi

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 30, 2010
moss12.jpg

-= Uncharted's Moss 12 =-

DOWNLOAD

Nathan Drakes favorite weapon for killing floor.

New sounds//New Mesh (kinda lol)//New Animations

Its a variation to the normal shotgun.

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Just gave the shotty a try and I have to admit that it's fun to use and heck I love to have a variety of weapons to choose from, even if they're almost the same. This just adds alot of fun to the game.

It wasnt even supossed to be released to the public, since I made it to understand a bit more about modding etc hehe.

Just an extra treat, nothing more...nothing less

Upvote 0
I got on and tested the shotty, i like it. Some thoughts tho:
1) can we get a rear sight? just a V shape would help alot, ADS is awkward as is.
2) slugs might be fun :p
3) Drop the price 100 bucks so a Support can buy it wave one by selling their spawn weapon.
Question - does it pump faster or shoot faster than the standard shoty? if not, i suggest it, as it'd balance its lack of ammo out, IMO.
LOVE THE LOOK THO! Even if it took 10 mins to download all the server packages i still had fun with it :p
EDIT: Srry for the double post, didn't realize that :(

Upvote 0
Um, idk what u mean... There are no slug guns in KF. The shottys are all "shot" guns, meaning they fire a spray of balls outward. I proposed a solid slug gun, where the gun shoots a massive chunk of metal, which hits harder than a single shot round by far, but lacks the overall chewed-up-by-shrapnel effect that a shotgun has. Since we have 3 "shot"guns i think yours might find a niche as a slug gun.

Upvote 0
Um, idk what u mean... There are no slug guns in KF. The shottys are all "shot" guns, meaning they fire a spray of balls outward. I proposed a solid slug gun, where the gun shoots a massive chunk of metal, which hits harder than a single shot round by far, but lacks the overall chewed-up-by-shrapnel effect that a shotgun has. Since we have 3 "shot"guns i think yours might find a niche as a slug gun.

oooh right confused with shells... im dutch, isnt that weird?

Upvote 0