[WEAPON] Moss12

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
This was just a training project for me really...I can update it though...have to find files first lol :)

kampinkarl

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 10, 2011
I would absolutely LOVE this gun whitelisted

It has to be my favorite shotgun i've used in a FPS

Last night playing on a random doom server i saw in the downloading textures
"moss12" And my heart skipped a beat =p

llNomadll

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 2, 2012
Bump!

Bump!

Bumping an old thread. I love this shotgun, it'd be awesome if you can tweak it for whitelisting

llNomadll

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 2, 2012
bumping an old thread! This is one awesome shotgun and it'd be even more awesome if tweaks are made to whitelist it. It'll definitely make me start going shotgun on them Zeds

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
I need to update the package a bit. But Ill need help from Flux or anyone else that tweaked the code. This way we can roll out a good definitive version. :)

FluX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiservice.com
I need to update the package a bit. But Ill need help from Flux or anyone else that tweaked the code. This way we can roll out a good definitive version. :)
Sorry, what sort of tweaks did you have in mind? I can't remember if I said anything previously as i've done a lot of tweaking on my own weapons etc. Send us a PM if you like and i'll help out as much as possible :)

llNomadll

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 2, 2012
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be whitelisted. The dev is tweaking it right now, can't wait for its WHITELISTED release!

Last edited:

Ghost1942

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 18, 2011
Does anyone else get the reloading thing happen? When reloading it loads the last 2 shells in 1 go, so if i am down to 1 shot left, it reloads like:
2, 3, 4, 6

also if im on 6 shots i can fire 2 and reload 1 and have 6 again.

killingfloor FTW

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 14, 2011
Hey, this looks awesome love the modle, but for some reson it dosn't work Please if you have the time help, Thanks

P.S sorry for the bad spelling D:

cosmicTAXI24

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 28, 2012
Just out of curiosity, what is the trader code for the moss 12 for the Custom Trader Menu mutator??? I can't find it anywhere... if there even is one xP

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
to find any tradercode, got to the modes .ucl file, which is in the systems folder. In there look for a line that is describing the weapon in question (in a mod like this it'll only have one or two lines, but for the IJC weapon pack for example you'll have like 7, one for each gun). look for a snippet that says "pickupname = package.gunname" copy package.gunname and paste.

llNomadll

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 2, 2012
Has this been submitted for whitelisting yet?

I've tested the weapon and I feel its pretty much balanced. It's not too strong and not too weak, its in the middle of SG and HSG but not enough to outphase the HSG of course. I really like this and hope it gets whitelisted soon. Will definitely incorporate it into my server