• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Series] The Walking Dead

I was losing interest in this after the first series.then they dragged out the poor little lost girl bollocks and I was YAWN.But the main thing that pissed me off and made want to go WTF was the red neck falling down the bank and getting knocked out.To be woken by what he thought was his brother kicking him.

TO find(insert drum roll) a zombie trying to eat his shoe.WTF
Why would a starving animal try eating a shoe when it could actually take a bit out of him with next to no effort.I lost all hope after this.

Upvote 0
I was losing interest in this after the first series.then they dragged out the poor little lost girl bollocks and I was YAWN.But the main thing that pissed me off and made want to go WTF was the red neck falling down the bank and getting knocked out.To be woken by what he thought was his brother kicking him.

TO find(insert drum roll) a zombie trying to eat his shoe.WTF
Why would a starving animal try eating a shoe when it could actually take a bit out of him with next to no effort.I lost all hope after this.

I must admit I lost most of my immersion from the first episode when you see overrun but well ordered military defensive positions full of hardware, a fraction of which could have taken care of any number of zombie hordes.

Upvote 0
So did Carol die or not? I mean Daryl puts a rose on her grave so I assume there's a body but we never saw...

Her character is listed for the next three episodes. My guess is that everyone on the group thinks she is dead, but in this show no one dies off camera. So she probably is coming back in one form or another :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Her character is listed for the next three episodes. My guess is that everyone on the group thinks she is dead, but in this show no one dies off camera. So she probably is coming back in one form or another :rolleyes:

Aw man... why? I understand that I shouldn't look in threads like these if I don't want spoilers on past episodes, but on future episodes? Spoiler tags and an explanation before please!

Upvote 0
Yeah, without any spoilers, Season 3 is really great. Plenty of action and drama. Better than Season 1 and it demolishes Season 2. Hell, I even like how Carl Jr. is turning out; I had started to hate him in Season 2 just because he wouldn't listen.

Good cliffhanger last night. Shame we have to wait till February for it all to continue.

Upvote 0