• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Series] The Walking Dead

uhhhh.. anyone find this pic a bit odd? lol

1361491119720.jpg.CROP.multipart2-medium.jpg

Merle held a rifle properly a few episodes back, even with the missing hand----->

MerleRifle.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
*********** SPOILERS ***************
Ok, the hell with episode 14
It was the worse of season 3 and I think worse of season 2!!
What the **** is Andrea doing? Finally she decides that the Governer is better off dead then a ****-buddy. She aims a gun at him in a closed room where no one can hear but is stopped by Milton for absolutly no reason and they both got scared as if the governer has super powers.
Maybe he does have super powers? How else can he find a single person just out there, with no GPS or anything electrical? That was so stupid and unrealistic.
That scene in the warehouse: Andrea *****, get down and stop moving around.. even when there's glass all over the floor she still moves around as if she wants to be found.
Finally she does a good thing and unleashes a horde of zombies on the governer, who appearntly can fight off 100 of them barehanded. Wait, will Andrea now finish him off? no. She runs off.
***** TAKE HIS ****ING CAR!! SABOUTAGE IT!! SLASH THE TIRES!! ANYTHING!!
no, the ***** just wonders off only to be found again in the middle of the forest by the magical super tracker.
In the he chockes her by putting his hand on her mouth. (Hint: a human can still breath through the nose but she is propably too stupid to realize it)
I hope he tortures her to death but I am very skeptical.

Upvote 0
Guv'nor is OP! But it was really sad though, all those people :(

Good final episode of the season anway, I liked it.

Some spoilers.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Guv'nor is OP! But it was really sad though, all those people :(

Good final episode of the season anway, I liked it.

Some spoilers.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I couldn't agree more with wot your wrote in your spoilers mate.
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Spoiler!

I'd also like to add that the quality of the sound editing for The Walking Dead is awful - as soon as a vehicle goes off shot it goes silent (even the motorcycle, or the very loud trucks). One second there's a constant sound of crickets chirping, then the shot changes and it goes silent!
I'm sure that after Andrea shoots herself - with a revolver - you can hear a shell casing land too. So sloppy.

Upvote 0