• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Series] The Walking Dead

Simple shortsighted answer - aim for the head even when killing other humans.

But if you think about it a bit more, figuring out how the virus spreads can be helpful in understanding it, discovering its origins and maybe even curing it.

I was talking about in terms of the survivors and how they're upset Rick never told them. There's no practical reason why it matters.

Upvote 0
I was talking about in terms of the survivors and how they're upset Rick never told them. There's no practical reason why it matters.
People don't like secrets. They felt that they had as much of a right to know as Rick did. I actually agree with them.

Imagine if any of them, either than Rick, killed some other human (without a headshot) and that human would have turned into a zombie and killed that person. Who would be to blame? I'd say Rick, since if everyone had known that everyone is infected, they'd make damn sure their targets stay dead.

Now, this scenario never happened, luckily for Rick, but I can see why the others are pissed.

That said, holding grudges and whining is equally stupid. Everyone should just make it known to Rick that it was a ****ty call he made, explain the logic behind why it was a ****ty call, and then just get over it. They've got better things to do than fight among each other.

But I guess if everyone was rational and used common sense, it wouldn't make for very good drama.

Upvote 0
Anyone got the game? I loved episode 1!

Spoiler!
Played it. Was not expecting anything good, but was pleasantly surprised.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Why would you not put spoilers on that?

How do you do that? Not a technical guy, myself. I don't really think they'll do it.

Season 1 was really good, but the show really got stale in season 2. Finding sophia took way too much time, and they spent too many episodes at hershel's farm.

I've got another spoiler. I won't mention this one. It's a good thing though, with all the 2 dimensional characters they have.

I just hope they don't "Lost" the show. It has alot of potential.

Upvote 0
Played it. Was not expecting anything good, but was pleasantly surprised.

Spoiler!

lol

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
lol

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Spoiler!
lol
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
lol
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
I forgot how much I hated Lori's character until I watched episodes 14 and 15 this morning. God, she's stupid.
I like how she drives into town to try to find Rick and at the bar, and after crashing into a walker, she keeps walking towards town (?)
Later, she tells Rick that, whether her baby is really Shane's or Rick's, Rick should consider the baby his (?) Who tells people sh*t like that?

Upvote 0
How do you do that? Not a technical guy, myself. I don't really think they'll do it.

Season 1 was really good, but the show really got stale in season 2. Finding sophia took way too much time, and they spent too many episodes at hershel's farm.

I've got another spoiler. I won't mention this one. It's a good thing though, with all the 2 dimensional characters they have.

I just hope they don't "Lost" the show. It has alot of potential.

[spoiler ] insert text here [/spoiler ] (remove spaces next to brackets)

Seriously dude at least put a big SPOILERS and spaces before you write that.

Upvote 0