• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm Pre-Purchase Starts and Beta Now Available

Ramm:
Here is my take on "soon" the pre-order beta will be sooner than you think, but not as soon as you want

Me:
Well I'm thinking two days from now in order to get all the pricing and ordering details onto Steam and most want it now.... So since it's sooner than I think, it'll be tomorrow.

Do I get a prize?

Well.... Do I?? :cool:

Upvote 0
whats the diference with

"Pre-Purchase Rising Storm - Digital Deluxe"

"Pre-Purchase Rising Storm - Digital Deluxe Upgrade"

i own RO:OST,RO2:HoS,so if i buy this Upgrade i will get all the things that comes with the DDE ? with Soundtrack and all the items ? this got me confused lol

plus the guy above me its an idiot

The upgrade is an option for if you decided to buy the non-deluxe version of RS and decided to upgrade to deluxe afterwards.

Upvote 0
I dont want to be a whining kiddy but why do we central europeans always have to pay more for nearly every game in steam ?

US RS Price 11,99$ = 9,29€
Euro RS Price = 10,79€

I mean at RS its 1,50€, thats not that much but at some games its really crazy how much steam wants to rip off us euros

US price is showed without taxes, which gets added later at checkout

Lets add some taxes to the EU price shall we:
9.29*1.17 = 10.87

So the EU price is likely based upon the UK 17% Vat, most European countries actually have higher vat around 20%. So you could say European people get it cheaper :p.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is there any other way to get the KF chars? I really don't need the other bonuses from the RS DDE (I already have RO2 DDE, I don't care much for the OST because I turn off the music, I am not interested in the d1 unlock weapons either) so is it possible to get the chars somehow without buying the DDE ?

I prefer to trade my CoD 7337 2xXP boost and the early weapon unlocks from the InB4Reset for the KF chars ^^

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well I bought it.... I still had my reservations which were explained a few times already, but I also said I'd most likely end up buying it anyways as I don't like feeling like I have an incomplete gaming experience.

Having the pre-ordered DDE RO2 and then a nerfed/limited RS added in, even if free, didn't seem right to me.

I would have still liked the option of having the "Option" to have Rising Storm or not.... I'd rather have the whole thing or not at all.... rather than some limited version tossed into the mix whether or not I wanted it.... free or not. A separate game / server browser.

Regardless of how much I'd play RS and how much I'd prefer to play RO2, it would have had an impact on my gaming experience and to me personally, seems a bit dirty handed.

The 40% discount and deadline for the deal was also an incentive to purchase now in order to save myself as much money as possible in the long run.

With the Pre-Order of RO2 DDE back in the day I paid *checks* ...... $39.99 AUS

Even ending up paying $17.99 for RS DDE..... seems a bit too much for me.... but it's better than paying full price later on.

I'm sure I'll enjoy RS and play it a bit, but I'm not jumping for joy over this experience.

Upvote 0
Can somebody confirm that a gifted version from outside of Germany will be uncut?

I gifted some German guys the RO 2 US version back in the day. It worked for them that time, they all had no problems with uncut versions. If it works with RS, I wouldn't know, but assuming that the set up is the same for RS, it should work.

Upvote 0
I gifted some German guys the RO 2 US version back in the day. It worked for them that time, they all had no problems with uncut versions. If it works with RS, I wouldn't know, but assuming that the set up is the same for RS, it should work.

I don't suppose you feel like helping another guy out with an uncut version? I'd send you the money of course or gift you something else.

Upvote 0