• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
Cpt-Praxius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Best answers About

• Originally posted by Monamour View Post
    I am so disappointed to feel that the job done for RO2 is so well done and sometimes so stupid.
    Two example from many :
    1. you are facing a opponent about half a meter away from you and you still need to aim for getting on target.
    To get on target?

To actually get on target you require to aim.... don't you?

You can't just magically shoot up in the air and expect the bullets to "Get on target" can you?

You can aim hip fire in the direction of your target or you can aim with iron sights for an accurate shot.... those are your choices on hitting a target.... both in this game and in real life.

Tell you what, if it's too complicated for you to do either of these things, you can hand me the bullet from your rifle and I'll walk up to your target and jam it into their chest for you... then you won't have to aim. :rolleyes:

2. you are receiving fire from anywhere and it gets you one or two second to go on the floor for protection ?
    well you can drop without a second thought if you like, like a dead weight, smack your face on your weapon as you fall, poking out your eye with the rear sight, compressing your body on your weapon, setting it off and shooting your hand off, which then one of your fingers flies back and pokes out your other eye, completely blinding you, then another finger flies towards a grenade in your gear, flicking the pin and blowing yourself up, along with all your nearby team mates.

I prefer to drop to the ground properly and safely.... no need to avoid the enemy's bullets if I end up killing myself with my own.

These two factors are so unrealistic for a game who pretend to be the top in simulation !
    You want to know what's really Amateur?

Your writing skills.

...... Next.

CPT PRAXIUS DOES NOT HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT IS REAL COMBAT.
    I PROBABLY DOES NOT HAVE YOUR TALENT IN THE GAME AND DONT HAVE YOUR WRITING SKILLS BECAUSE MY ENGLISH IS NOT AS GOOD AS I WOULD LIKE, BUT I DO HAVE SOME FIGHTING EXPERIENCE AS CAPTAIN IN THE FRENCH ARMY AND BELIEVE I HAVE NEVER MISSED ANY TARGET AT 1M DISTANCE. BUT APPARENTLY IT IS HARDER IN THIS GAME . PRESOMPTUOUS IS NOT A SOLDIER QUALITY, SOLDIERS NEED TO STAY FOCUS AND RECEPTIV. SELF CONFIDENCE CONDUCT TO DANGER.
    . wHEN I WAS OFFICER I LOVED THESE PRESOMPTUOUS SOLDIER? I NEVER TOOK CARE OF THEM? SERGENT CHIEF WAS TOO HAPPY TO DO IT FOR ME.
    CORDIALEMENT !
    Hi, i trying to revive the topics about the Speed Hacker bug, did you khow something, about how we can put a light into all this?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…