• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Next new content: Darkest Hour Normandy

Um, Buddy, are you joking??
Type in google "winrar", the first link is the one you need. It's basically compressed file, just like .zip or .ace. Unrar it and then you can watch the video. Wich is very good, btw.
Thank you Bolt, I never joke about serious stuff like this. I am caveman, and only got my first PC 2 1/2 years ago, and intarweb 2 years ago. :)

That trailer was awesome, I can't wait to play this mod. I am looking forward to the American weapons in RO: DH, and the Sherman. Soon after, the trusty Bren and Enfield. :cool:

Upvote 0
Thank you Bolt, I never joke about serious stuff like this. I am caveman, and only got my first PC 2 1/2 years ago, and intarweb 2 years ago. :)

That trailer was awesome, I can't wait to play this mod. I am looking forward to the American weapons in RO: DH, and the Sherman. Soon after, the trusty Bren and Enfield. :cool:

I like 7-Zip. It opens both RAR, and Zip Files and dose not have the security holes that WinRAR has. Get 7-Zip instead.

Upvote 0