• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Next new content: Darkest Hour Normandy

Darkest Hour: Normandy Trailer Release

We are happy to see that the Mod teams are pushing the boundaries - now we have a brand new trailer from the Darkest Hour: Normandy team. The trailer showcases their rendition of Dog Green Sector, Omaha Beach, 6th June 1944. The video is available from their website or from Filefront - click HERE.
Some of us have played this one in testing - should be a real heart-stopper when it gets released! There is a whole bunch more material on their website, so we'll just show you a few samplers here first and then you should click on the logo above and take a look at the rest of their work. Head over to the Darkest Hour website and see what else they have in the pipeline!

Thanks for all the feedback so far

I had a lot of fun making this so I didn't view it as work :D

Like you guys say CC have shown off some awsome skins, models and maps and now DH have a trailer. I can't wait for the next MN update...hopefully we'll have it out in the next week or so

Long live all RO Mods and thanks to TWI for making it so easy to MOD RO...from the SDK, SDK Manual and overall support :D it's been a pleasure to be a part of MN and DH.

Upvote 0
Looks very promising!!
I have one question though (and this also applies to the other mods MN and CC): will it be possible for a server to host both vanilla RO and Darkest Hour maps? So for example, if Danzig gets voted, it is vanilla RO and when next, a Darkest Hour map gets voted, it will seemlessly switch to DH-mod? That would be truly awesome as the mod would then really extend RO instead of 'modifying' it.

Upvote 0
the answer is that at the moment we are working to get it fully compatible however the first thing we are doing is aiming to get the content in. We are talkign to TWI and our coder is working hard on this kinda project...i believe other mods are further advanced with this feature but it is definately something we plan to include.

Upvote 0